British gay Muslims seek Islamic weddings

152 posts / 0 new
Last post

Foysol89 wrote:
morales wrote:
The main point I was trying to make was that we shouldn't be so judgemental. That we are dealing with human being, just like the drunks, druggies and adulterers, these people don't ask to be the way they are, they all victim of their environment.

im sorry but how can you say that druggies, adulterers, drunks and homosexuals have no choice. if they had no choice as you say then that would mean people who don't do these things do it because they have no inclination to do these things.

if this was true then what would be the point of Allah testing us if we have no choice but to follow our desires.

morales wrote:
but they be put on this earth for a reason and we as muslims have to deal with them with compassion and mercy which we have been taught from the Quran and Sunnah.

first of all nobody is born homosexual, so therefore Allah did not put homosexuals on the planet, they just chose to be homosexual. secondly where from the Qur'an and sunnah does it say to treat "them" with compassion and mercy.

morales wrote:
The important word is intrepreted, because many groups have intrepreted things in Islam to mean something it doesn't, just like Temporary marriages for Shia and how some Wahabi believe Acholol isn't haram just disliked. Just like with these groups, I don't agree with them, I am happy for the final judgement call to be left with Allah swt, because if we start the habit of putting people out of the fold of Islam, we be left will very few, if any muslims left.

Allah has made some ayats in the Qura'an very clear and others have more than one meaning.
the ayats about drinking and homosexuality are clear cut in meaning.

i agree that we cannot go around saying people are out of the fold of Islam unless it is very clear that they are committing shirk.

Muslims have to stick to their values, whatever Allah has made halal or haraam will always be the same. we as muslims should not compromise these values no matter how "barbaric" or "unjust" some people think they are.

Allah(SWT) knows best

Its a pity you misunderstood most of my points and I don't want to keep going on about the same points again as I sound like a broken record. When I say that people that sin are normally victims of their environment, I didn't mean they have no choice but to sin, it just that their life have been condition to behave in a certain way and alot of people will be more likely to do the wrong thing without fully understanding why, you just need to look at any inner city life or ghettoes to see that.

Last thing Allah swt is all knowing and everything in life has a reason for being, he created all things with a purpose and everything has been written already, gay people aren't here by accident. If you have read the Seerah and not got compassion and mercy from it, the way The Prophet pbuh treated all around him, people need to get away from just theory and look for deeper understanding. When I was younger, I believe that all gay people should be stoned, but as I matured and actually met some gay people, I realised that they are people just like you and me, if anything they in more need for our compassion then most, condemning them doesn't achieve anything.

lol.

what a joke.

lesbian nikkah?

who are they trying to kid?

Noor wrote:
lol.

what a joke.

lesbian nikkah?

who are they trying to kid?

you read all that and that is all you have to say Smile

Lets reunite the ummah under one flag LA ILAHA IL ALLAH MUHAMMADUR RASULULLAH

Lilly wrote:
is there a punishment in Shariah law for drinking alcohol, gambling, using drugs?

For alcohol it is lashes, don't know about the other two.

morales wrote:
Foysol89 wrote:
morales wrote:
The main point I was trying to make was that we shouldn't be so judgemental. That we are dealing with human being, just like the drunks, druggies and adulterers, these people don't ask to be the way they are, they all victim of their environment.

im sorry but how can you say that druggies, adulterers, drunks and homosexuals have no choice. if they had no choice as you say then that would mean people who don't do these things do it because they have no inclination to do these things.

if this was true then what would be the point of Allah testing us if we have no choice but to follow our desires.

morales wrote:
but they be put on this earth for a reason and we as muslims have to deal with them with compassion and mercy which we have been taught from the Quran and Sunnah.

first of all nobody is born homosexual, so therefore Allah did not put homosexuals on the planet, they just chose to be homosexual. secondly where from the Qur'an and sunnah does it say to treat "them" with compassion and mercy.

morales wrote:
The important word is intrepreted, because many groups have intrepreted things in Islam to mean something it doesn't, just like Temporary marriages for Shia and how some Wahabi believe Acholol isn't haram just disliked. Just like with these groups, I don't agree with them, I am happy for the final judgement call to be left with Allah swt, because if we start the habit of putting people out of the fold of Islam, we be left will very few, if any muslims left.

Allah has made some ayats in the Qura'an very clear and others have more than one meaning.
the ayats about drinking and homosexuality are clear cut in meaning.

i agree that we cannot go around saying people are out of the fold of Islam unless it is very clear that they are committing shirk.

Muslims have to stick to their values, whatever Allah has made halal or haraam will always be the same. we as muslims should not compromise these values no matter how "barbaric" or "unjust" some people think they are.

Allah(SWT) knows best

Its a pity you misunderstood most of my points and I don't want to keep going on about the same points again as I sound like a broken record. When I say that people that sin are normally victims of their environment, I didn't mean they have no choice but to sin, it just that their life have been condition to behave in a certain way and alot of people will be more likely to do the wrong thing without fully understanding why, you just need to look at any inner city life or ghettoes to see that.

Last thing Allah swt is all knowing and everything in life has a reason for being, he created all things with a purpose and everything has been written already, gay people aren't here by accident. If you have read the Seerah and not got compassion and mercy from it, the way The Prophet pbuh treated all around him, people need to get away from just theory and look for deeper understanding. When I was younger, I believe that all gay people should be stoned, but as I matured and actually met some gay people, I realised that they are people just like you and me, if anything they in more need for our compassion then most, condemning them doesn't achieve anything.

I cant be bothered to keep going on about the same thing so to answer this please refer to mush91's so called essay Smile

YouShutup wrote:
Everybody read Fajr tomorrow! InshaAllah.

Lol thanks for the reminder! Random!

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
YouShutup wrote:

yeah! what was that about?!

an addition though.."AND ALL OTHER PRAYERS"

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

If u drink alcohol u become a non-Muslim for 40days and after that 40days u have to convert back to Islam.nothing do during those 40days would be accepted by Allah (swt) and if u were to die u die a non believer!

The Seeker wrote:

If u drink alcohol u become a non-Muslim for 40days and after that 40days u have to convert back to Islam.nothing do during those 40days would be accepted by Allah (swt) and if u were to die u die a non believer!

im sorry but what you have written there is completely wrong. you do not go out the fold of Islam for anything accept for acts of shirk.

if one drinks alcohol their prayers are still accepted but they do not receive the reward of prayer as far as i know, i will try and get the hadith to back this up insha allah.

you must not go around telling people who drink that they are classed as kuffar until 40 days later this is completely wrong. you don,t need to just take my word for it check it out for yourself before you go around misinforming people.

May Allah guide us all insha allah Smile

MuslimBro wrote:
Are you khawarij?

What?

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

Lilly wrote:
YouShutup wrote:

yeah! what was that about?!

an addition though.."AND ALL OTHER PRAYERS"

It's my solution to stopping people from doing the act of gay stuff.

Nothing wrong with it. Actually I would go as far as saying it's the solution to the world's woes.

YouShutup wrote:
Actually I would go as far as saying it's the solution to the world's woes.

Biggrin

MuslimBro wrote:
Are you khawarij?

What?

Said to be the first sect in Islam and held some seriously deviant beliefs.

MuslimBro wrote:
MuslimBro wrote:
Are you khawarij?

What?

Said to be the first sect in Islam and held some seriously deviant beliefs.

i think they say a lot of stuff takes you out of Islam.

anyway, whoever said the stuff about the drinking alocohol and 40 day thing. any..hmm..BACK UP. preferably (and solely) From Quran and Sunnah please? JAzakAllah in advance.

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

Lilly wrote:
i think they say a lot of stuff takes you out of Islam.

Major sins.

omg something just popped into my head again (i thought of this time ago)
teletubbies is bad for kids. why? because it teaches them homosexuality is ok. how? tinky winky is a guy teletubby and he carries a handbag. i mean seriously what the chicken wing is that all about dude!. Smile
ermm i dont know why im smiling its now become :@

The Wisest of Man Is Not The One Who Knows, But The One Who Seeks Knowledge In Order To Perform

if you can get me some chocolate that would be great.

mush91 wrote:
teletubbies is bad for kids. why? because it teaches them homosexuality is ok. how? tinky winky is a guy teletubby and he carries a handbag. i mean seriously what the chicken wing is that all about dude!. Smile

I dunno why people go on about that - As a child did you think about what gender tinky winky was? I didn't.

yeah but think of it
little boy kids muight start carrying a handbag and it starts from that and by the time you know it they're wearing their sisters clothes and going out with their mates who carry balls and ermmm hats and ermmm i cant remember what poe has so i'll just say a gun!
ok showing homosexuality isnt good to show kids even if it isnt soooo big like sexual acts.
atleast wait for them to become older before exploiting them to that (older meaning 30) Biggrin

The Wisest of Man Is Not The One Who Knows, But The One Who Seeks Knowledge In Order To Perform

If they don't know/don't pay attention to what gender he is, why would they copy him?

And if it does get to that, the parents can stop them and explain.

All programmes seem to be dodgy these days though :/

mush91 wrote:

i just saw you post this on the other post, made me laugh so much. then i thought about it and i think you have caught onto something. that's why i hate it when kids watch all these kids programs and they have all these gay presenters.

Definitely need to watch out for these little things trying to brainwash our young brotheres and sisers

true that
they even have a show (well useto) called naked chief like whats that about? haha
nah im joking lol but on a level though i know what you mean now everything haram is made to look normal
i think thats the reason why you now see more and more younger generations getting worse
like before not that many things useto happen and now its getting worse always

mush91 wrote:
i know what you mean now everything haram is made to look normal
i think thats the reason why you now see more and more younger generations getting worse
like before not that many things useto happen and now its getting worse always

Yeah, does contribute to it

ok i know this is soooo off topic but how do you get them little writing things at the bottom of your commentsand that
e.g your one says

“Everything has two ends and a middle. If you grab one end, the other will slant, but if you take the middle, both ends will balance. Stick to the balanced middle in all affairs.” Wahb bin Munabbih.

Yo! It's me, T.Don. I'

mush91 wrote:
ok i know this is soooo off topic but how do you get them little writing things at the bottom of your commentsand that
e.g your one says

“Everything has two ends and a middle. If you grab one end, the other will slant, but if you take the middle, both ends will balance. Stick to the balanced middle in all affairs.” Wahb bin Munabbih.

Yo! It's me, T.Don. I'

i've only been here a week and i figured that out on the second day Smile yes i am rubbing it in your face :LOL:

Leave our resident dopey guy alone! -_- Blum 3

haha shame i already know now Biggrin
now im rubbing it back on yours lol

Leave our resident dopey guy alone! -_- Blum 3

haha ok i'll leave him alone now Biggrin
im not dopey dude im just very special Blum 3

Pages