Challenges

36 posts / 0 new
Last post

that was going to be my next Question, Admin, could you post up some stuff to back your point?

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

Not looking, but I think the first verse is of (was revealed at) the occasions when people (kuffar) used to drown out the recitation of the qur'an through music.

THAT is not allowed.

As for the thirf quote, it all depends on how you translate. Scholars have said that its not the use of musical instruments per se that that bans, but either excess, or when used in conjuction with the previous two events.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

You wrote:
Not looking, but I think the first verse is of (was revealed at) the occasions when people (kuffar) used to drown out the recitation of the qur'an through music.

THAT is not allowed.

As for the thirf quote, it all depends on how you translate. Scholars have said that its not the use of musical instruments per se that that bans, but either excess, or when used in conjuction with the previous two events.

Hmmm, i dont want to comment on this in case offend anyone, so lets just leave it... everyone has different opinions, may Allah guide us all to the right way. Ameen. Smile

"That's the thing about pain. It demands to be felt" - Augustus Waters

Lilly wrote:
bilan wrote:
ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
why can't you wear a hoodie and tracksuit bottoms?

i dnt think i can wear a hoodie and tracksuit bottoms when im goin outside...wouldnt be great coverage, would it????

but i just meant tht its so easy for guys (i may have felt resentful on a bad day :/ )

dude... that is so wrong on so many level...

wear an abayah? you can wear hoodie/tracksuit bottom underneath?

and you know..there's this thing..i think its called..euh..im not sure you'd have heard of it..a coat? ever seen one? yeah...you should try them. I hear they are REALLY good for winter! AMAZING!

how is ironing an abayah and scarf. putting the abaya/scarf on HARD?!

i am SICK of wearing an abaya!!!!! yuckity yuk....
and i do wear a coat! (and a nice on at tht Wink ). i dont meant tht i envy guys for wearin a hoodie and tracksuit bottoms, im just rememberin the days i had to wear layers after a layers and then some guy walks past with a hoodie and tracks! get my annoyance???? but i guess it was me just havin a bad dress day, and i got a lotta those in winter!!

"Verily, in the remembrance of Allah, do hearts find rest"

why are you sick of wearing abayah? lets carry this convo on in the "jilbaabis are so beautiful" topic?

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

Pages