Please help me...

i am 40 year old indian woman looking for rich good English hus.....

joke

okay really, I need to know some interesting stuff about FIFA (the football people) fadst, before tommorow, so I'd appreciace any input you could all give.

Am I asking you to do my homework? No I'm asking you to help me. And which of you can deny the altruism inside of each of you.

plus if you do help me, I might upload a pic of trying to get on a bus with hillarious consequences... Lol

They've been a number of FIFA games...

thats all i know.

Back in BLACK

one game every year for the last squillion years.

All they do is change the nmber.

Ocasionally they will surprise you by releasing TWO games in the same year if there is a special tourny on!

go for PES if you have the chance

:twisted:

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

We play on Fifa on the PS2 at work.

If we exceed the targetted sales we get to take an hour off and play on the playstation. They only have FIFA and a retro Streetfighter2.

Back in BLACK

"Seraph" wrote:

If we exceed the targetted sales we get to take an hour off and play on the playstation. They only have FIFA and a retro Streetfighter2.

I hate these stupid ps2 games at work, silly boys glued to the screen always :evil:

Also we have plasma screens at work and they put footy matchs on and all u feel like doin is goin to sleep, you cant even hear no sound!!!

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: to ps2

"Angel" wrote:
"Seraph" wrote:

I hate these stupid ps2 games at work, silly boys glued to the screen always :evil:

Also we have plasma screens at work and they put footy matchs on and all u feel like doin is goin to sleep, you cant even hear no sound!!!

FYI: we play ps2 on a huge projector screen... but its footie... wat do you want sound for?

if it makes you feel anybetter we've also got a x-box upstairs that our department pinches sometimes... that and the manager is always bringing in munchies... cakes... pasties... sweets... etc

Back in BLACK

"Seraph" wrote:

FYI: we play ps2 on a huge projector screen... but its footie... wat do you want sound for?

eeeer seraph are u tryin to compete here? i hate my work place its rubbish, wether it had huge projector screens would mean jack to me....sound would be good cuz it will rule out the boys moaning cuz there team had lost

"Seraph" wrote:

if it makes you feel anybetter we've also got a x-box upstairs that our department pinches sometimes... that and the manager is always bringing in munchies... cakes... pasties... sweets... etc

We also get choco/sweets and free hot chocolate so ha ha!

we used to get free drinks at college, you just had to keep abusing the machine until it went on free vend, but I would feel guilty and not take part.

The funiest time was when my mate managed to open it and started taking money out of it. I asked why he was doing that, seeing as it was a bit snide?

He answered:"Its loosing money when we put it on free vend so this just speeds it up, anyway the system owes me some money..."

Lol I convinced him to stop by telling him I refused to accept any sweets off of him that he bought with the stolen monies. (he probably spent £120 on sweets for me over the past 2 1/2 years). Haha

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

"Angel" wrote:

i take offence :evil:

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

Still no sign sign of the funny bus...

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
"Angel" wrote:

i take offence :evil:

Thats supposed to bother me how, more to the point why?

"Enver" wrote:

Are we ALL supposed to understand that :?

"Angel" wrote:
"Enver" wrote:

Are we ALL supposed to understand that :?

Unless not the first post read you have.

"Enver" wrote:

Unless not the first post read you have.

I knw i realised but too late!

Just got bak from work, attention span is at zero!

What does everyone think of my Yoda-speak?

Am I giving Seraph and Hayder a run for their money?

Biggrin

"Enver" wrote:

Biggrin

your rubbish, i thought you were having difficulty typin for some unknown reasons....

Neway back to uni work, found the stuff i needed

Salam

"Dawud" wrote:
really, I need to know some interesting stuff about FIFA

Has this got anything to do with Shabana ?

In that case, the "homework" is not worth it.

Omrow

Shabana, who is this shabana u speak off?

shabana, about, know i must.

wen dawud mentioned fifa, i thought he was talkin about fifa the world football people n not the crappy game.

but if u is talkin bout he game, then lemme tell u all u need to kno.

"pro evolution soccer" is wayy better.

[size=4]wat u lookin at? go away, u must[/size]

_____________- -SupeRazor- -_______________

Some ppl make their goals the stars.
They may live n die n never reach the stars,
but in the darkness of the night, those stars will guide them to their destination.
Becuz they made them in their eyesight

"Enver" wrote:

Biggrin

missed this thread i did

no good at yoda-speak are you master Enver

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ