For the attention of dad...ooops i mean admin

certain members have been sending me rude PM's and I wish to reply. Can you plz tell daddy to gimme my PM previelige back so i can reply to them faceless cowards!

You can use this thread to respond.

Show them that you are not a coward.

You are not afraid to respond to them out in the open.

Take control of the situation.

Don't let them beat you.

Show that you are better than them.

come on judda,
what r u? a man or a mouse

uve got to make a stand

to be the littl guy all ur life, u'll only get bullied.

stamp ur authority on the mods

uve got me this time batman, but i'll be bak

ahhqwack qwack qwack

by doing what exactly?

What you put in the hearts of others; is what goes back into your own heart…

tell the ppl exactly what was sed. Quote them

the mods will then take note.

uve got me this time batman, but i'll be bak

ahhqwack qwack qwack

"Judda" wrote:
certain members have been sending me rude PM's and I wish to reply. Can you plz tell daddy to gimme my PM previelige back so i can reply to them faceless cowards!

that is terrible name and shame kiddo name and shame!

"Judda" wrote:

The mods wont act until an official complaint is made to them .... preferably with proof id say.

Back in BLACK

"seema*" wrote:
"Judda" wrote:

that is terrible name and shame kiddo name and shame!

I agree.

And anyway, past experience has shown that Judda isnt one to shy away from copying and pasting private messages for all to see.

So go for it Judda.

"MuslimSister" wrote:

And anyway, past experience has shown that Judda isnt one to shy away from copying and pasting private messages for all to see.

Haha, low.

you heard the woman Jo-dda go for it.

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

I reckon he's bluffin, the fool, either that or he'll make them up, infact judda sent me a pm i'll paste it.

Judda said:

Quote:
[code:1]I, judda, am a homo[/code:1]

_____________- -SupeRazor- -_______________

Some ppl make their goals the stars.
They may live n die n never reach the stars,
but in the darkness of the night, those stars will guide them to their destination.
Becuz they made them in their eyesight

Can no one please openly publicise others PMs with their prior consent.

If Judda or anyone else who's PMing rights have been revoked wanna complain, email me.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Hello Dave

anything on your mind?

except boredom?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Just bored... lost is on in 15.

And I don't want to do any more work.

How are you?

Hey! I heard you were stateside?

me stateside?

just internal timings...

watched lost here today...

are those numbers used in the future episodes?

cannot remember exactly... but something like

8 14 15 23 42

Internal timings? What's that?

Yes those numbers show up a lot

They are cursed or something

Did you get to the hatch yet?

they showed the numbers on thehatch at the end of the episode...

internal timings: I am a night owl. So my waking hours are similar to those in good ole USA...

I am sure it actually has a name... but I have had a fever past few days... and with work... cannot think...

ahhh gotcha

yea you are usuallly onlate...dunno where everyone else is though!

lol the numbers on the hatch are really important to what happens IN the hatch

"razor" wrote:
I reckon he's bluffin, the fool, either that or he'll make them up, infact judda sent me a pm i'll paste it.

Judda said:

Quote:
[code:1]I, judda, am a homosapien[/code:1]

Haha thats funny

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

I watched lost after all u guys were sayin its so good, i was interetin but also very very confusin, what is the significance of those numbers and Dave can u please give me a summary of "lost" till this numbers episode....

Plane crashes, people on island. lost.

Men and Women illicitly mixing and talking about non-Islamic things.

When wearing biddah hair cuts, sand in shoes, the end. Dirol

"Dawud" wrote:
Plane crashes, people on island. lost.

Men and Women illicitly mixing and talking about non-Islamic things.

When wearing biddah hair cuts, sand in shoes, the end. Dirol

oh it doesn't seem so interestin anymore :x :evil:

maybe yuit should start the Lost thread after all

Whichever moderator deleted the thread about why the sky is blue is being ridiculous. There was conversation on that thread. One of the mods has certainly been overly zealous of late.

[size=9]Whatever you do, know that I will always love you. Or else.[/size]

Did you guys mention 'Rayleigh's scattering', that what my college Physics teacher told me was the reason behind it.

"Dawud" wrote:
Did you guys mention 'Rayleigh's scattering', that what my college Physics teacher told me was the reason behind it.
Nobody got to that bit. Constantine proposed a cock and bull explanation and then I came in about the flexiwaves and heavy metal and somehow we got to talking about marriage. Seema was there.

[size=9]Whatever you do, know that I will always love you. Or else.[/size]

"razor" wrote:

Judda said:

Quote:
[code:1]I, judda, am a homo[/code:1]

hey I didn't write that :!: :evil:

c'mon admin u told me on e-mail i was v mature

can i have it back now?