Hajj and Umra- (and please stick to the topic!!!)

Quote:
It is compulsory for every Muslim (who is well enough and rich enough) to perform Hajj.

How many people on this forum have done hajj and/or Umra?

Has the experience changed you or do you still feel the same?

What was the hardest part of Hajj/Umra?

Which part did you actually enjoy or did you feel it was one long struggle?

Has any body done Umra during Ramadan?

I disapprove of kissing the Blackstone (along with a million other practises), its pointless, can you imagine what it would be like if EVERYBODY wanted to kiss the black stone!?

How do you feel when you’re told that your committing shirk? Do you still carry on doing it or do you stop doing it and re-do your shahada?

The number of sects are increasing drastically every year and every year we witness more and more absurd practices. Do you feel people should be allowed to commit shirk/continue doing absurd practices or do you feel they should be banned from doing hajj and/or fined?

….And do you feel you are getting a good value for your money? (sorry if that sounds ostentatious but I just had to ask that).

I find it odd when I do my first ever decent thread nobody wants to talk to me. But when I do a insulting one ppl cant w8 2 reply 2 me. I is gonna start a bad thread :twisted:

What you put in the hearts of others; is what goes back into your own heart…

I went umrah in d suma holidays, it ws wikid, defnetly a place to go, i wud lov 2 go der again, i lvd evry bit while i ws der, evrybody ws in tears wn v left, while i ws der i ws finkin dt me gna change big tym, but nw dt me bk me bk 2 normal cnt kip up wv readin namaz or Quran which is bad i no.

"xXkUr1Xx" wrote:
Iv went unmra in d suma holidays, it ws wikid, defnetly a place to go, i wud lov 2 go der again, i lvd evry bit while i ws der, evrybody ws in tears wn v left, while i ws der i ws finkin dt me gna change big tym, but nw dt me bk me bk 2 normal cnt kip up wv readin namaz or Quran which is bad i no.

in english plz

"Judda" wrote:
I find it odd when I do my first ever decent thread nobody wants to talk to me. But when I do a insulting one ppl cant w8 2 reply 2 me. I is gonna start a bad thread :twisted:

We realise that you will only use this thread to make immature uninformed sectarian allegations and insults. Therefore, you're thread is understandably being ignored.

no i aint cussun n e 1s sect :roll:

i only created dis thread 2 ask da last q :twisted:

"xXkUr1Xx" wrote:
I went umrah in d suma holidays, it ws wikid, defnetly a place to go, i wud lov 2 go der again, i lvd evry bit while i ws der, evrybody ws in tears wn v left, while i ws der i ws finkin dt me gna change big tym, but nw dt me bk me bk 2 normal cnt kip up wv readin namaz or Quran which is bad i no.

Hi, I still don't know who you are. Though I'm sensing that you know who I am.

But anyway, Judda is one of the wierdos you should watch out for on this forum. If he was still allowed to, he'd be sending you rude private messages by now.

You can post about Hajj and Umra on this thread. It has a more understanding and apperciative atmosphere.

Topic locked