HI YUSUF - YES, YOU - YUSUF, I AM TALKING TO YOU, CLICK HERE

Welcome to the forum Yusuf!

I'm so very happy to see somebody online closer to my timezone!

Edmonton is a really nice place - only been there once: for those of you not aware of where Edmonton is, some nice helpful canadians (they are all like that) have graceously mapped it out for you:

[img]

Hope you enjoy the forum

Damn...

I always scare them away

Too aggressive?

Gimme some feedback people

Hello Constantine:).

You certainly did scare me there! Yes, I am from Edmonton, Alberta , Canada. It is indeed a very nice city, I only recently moved here. I see you are from South Carolina. I've never been there, though I've heard it's not bad.

You seem to be a new member to this forum. I've been here for about two years, but under a different username(Ibrahim). I usually go to[url], the biggest Islamic board I've seen yet.

"Yusuf" wrote:
Hello Constantine:).

You certainly did scare me there! Yes, I am from Edmonton, Alberta , Canada. It is indeed a very nice city, I only recently moved here. I see you are from South Carolina. I've never been there, though I've heard it's not bad.

You seem to be a new member to this forum. I've been here for about two years, but under a different username(Ibrahim). I usually go to[url], the biggest Islamic board I've seen yet.

Ah! well I hope you like Edmonton then. I do remember you now that you mention it, i've been around for about 2 years also; as American Member, Tigger, or Dave.

lol so what brings ya back this evening? - Just checkin in?

"Yusuf" wrote:
Hello Constantine:).You seem to be a new member to this forum. I've been here for about two years, but under a different username(Ibrahim).

what your real name?

What you put in the hearts of others; is what goes back into your own heart…

hey Yusif ur on-line now innit? Biggrin

ur interests say: Philosophy, science, comparative Religion and debating.

u sound like a nerd maaaaaaaaaaaan

tell admin to give me back my PM prevliges so i can PM u...

Hey Judda!

Yeah, it sounds a bit nerdy, parhaps, but those are my favourite things. I also enjoy sports, travel, and bodybuilding.

Are you Muslim?

why do we have idiot members like constantine creating pointless threads? imbecile

"Yusuf" wrote:
Hey Judda!

Yeah, it sounds a bit nerdy, parhaps, but those are my favourite things. I also enjoy sports, travel, and bodybuilding.

Are you Muslim?

yes.

I am a very religios wahabi (ask anyone on the forum), i am that religios i was told to get a grip :?

do u like wahabis?

"fiddycent" wrote:
why do we have idiot members like constantine creating pointless threads? imbecile

lol

"fiddycent" wrote:
touche Lol

well done!

10 points for the rapper.

10 brownie points

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

wat i dont gets u

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

yh man betta den nistlerooy as cap init

there was only one option in my opinion, mr consistency himself

tru say well hve u been wtchin da cricket lately

have i?

been lovin it man, me and my homies watchin 'valaat' get thrashed

u kno blud we be killin dem bru yousaf nd inzi and akmal hahhaa

lol man shoaib 2 sixes flippin eck dat is jke man anyways im off inabit

yo man im bak

"F4nzo" wrote:
lol man shoaib 2 sixes flippin eck dat is jke man anyways im off inabit

F4nzo, language please :!:

Where are the Mods?

srry man just hvin covo where r da mods man is only 1 word man chill out

Your "convo" was in public view thats why i said it

It sets a bad example for new members but...

I understand that people sometimes slip up

[size=9] I wasnt serious about the Mods [/size]

[b]Well, I am serious. Sort your Language out Please ------- NewModOnTheBlock[/b]

ahhhh just shut up ok ur given me a headache