PAKISTANI GIRL

Imlooking for a pakistani girl to be a pen pal, pm me if ur interested.

[EDIT BY ADMIN]

This is NOT the place or penpals. Or matremonials.

Me, me, me. Pick me!

u don't want a paki, u wanna saudi maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

What you put in the hearts of others; is what goes back into your own heart…

Salam

Admins. Please tell the moron that this is not a pick up joint.

He can take his small pencil elsewhere.

Omrow

You are too good Omrow, but he only wanted to a friend.

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

"Enver" wrote:
Me, me, me. Pick me!

Fiddy pick Enver - definitely the prettiest girl on the forum

I understand she's single too

And she can cook

Boy I wish I were a muslim - that way I could hook up with Enver

Oh well - she's all yours man!

lol

I'm bengali. Cray 2

Lol

fiddy; in the words of Med: ASTAGHFIRULLAH!! chi chi chi... (etc etc) how cud u even think of such a thing?!!

Blum 3

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

Fiddy pick Enver - definitely the prettiest girl on the forum

I understand she's single too

And she can cook

Boy I wish I were a muslim - that way I could hook up with Enver

Oh well - she's all yours man![/quote]

u knw that i wud but i hear 'shes' a bit of a tart, always putting 'herself' about, if u knw what i mean. Fiddy dnt go for ppl like that.

this gender bending is doing my head in so let me get this straight
Enver is a girl i thought he was a boy is enver new or and old member whos changed her name?

second is fiddy a boy? i thought she was a girl

third i just about recently managed to get that Ramz was a girl - but how can i be sure

i think Dave can answer these questions cos hes got the time or Aasiya if she has the time

fourthly i dont come here that often i know so i miss things but even when i do come on i'm not that clever at reading all the posts.

EDIT

thank you Enver and welcome to the forum

but how do we knw? i hear ppl be batting for the other side now

bless seema

enver is a guy, who wd like to be a girl.

Just take 'be' and 'to' out of your sentence and you'll be OK.

"seema*" wrote:
this gender bending is doing my head in so let me get this straight
Enver is a girl i thought he was a boy is enver new or and old member whos changed her name?

second is fiddy a boy? i thought she was a girl

third i just about recently managed to get that Ramz was a girl - but how can i be sure

i think Dave can answer these questions cos hes got the time or Aasiya if she has the time

fourthly i dont come here that often i know so i miss things but even when i do come on i'm not that clever at reading all the posts.

lol every time I have a trick up my sleeve poor Seema walks right into the crossfire.

I take it Enver clued her up?

yeah constantine Enver told me she was a girl but later much later i find out from a reliable person that its really Irfan and then he goes back and edits his post lol Lol

how do they say it 'i'm not the sharpest tool in the box' or is it sharpest instrument in the doctors case?

"seema*" wrote:
yeah constantine Enver told me she was a girl but later much later i find out from a reliable person that its really Irfan and then he goes back and edits his post lol Lol

how do they say it 'i'm not the sharpest tool in the box' or is it sharpest instrument in the doctors case?

lol no no you are very sharp.

We're just not timing these well for you

Enver is a girly girl and the pic she has at the mo is of her husband....We welcome our sister to the forum!

"Omrow" wrote:
Salam

Admins. Please tell the moron that this is not a pick up joint.

He can take his small pencil elsewhere.

Omrow

shouldnt this thread be locked like the other one - look at above - this forum is not a pick up joint

[b]EDIT: Why do alot of the new members think this is a place to pick up girls/guys? Not the place ppl... THREAD LOCKED

-ThePhantomMod[/b][/b]

Topic locked