Muslims, the good the bad and the ugly

I've noticed that most of my posts and PM's reflect on the negative side of Islam and Muslims. My only good thread (the hajj/umra thread) is locked coz nobody could stick to the topic :evil: I've noticed I kinda copied and pasted loads of my brothers articles on the forum which has caused offence since he is no longer a muslim after he decided to to commit shirk (he rejected that and now claims islamic stuff has nothing to do with islam i.e. the good old headscarf).

a [saudi] chritian friend of mine claims that muhammad was a false prophet who created a wierd, perverted, flawed religion and he claims that any good written in koran and hadith was copied from the bible. He claimed he deliberetly made the koran confusing to mess up the world

[3:7] [i]He sent down to you this scripture, containing straightforward verses - which constitute the essence of the scripture - as well as multiple-meaning or allegorical verses. Those who harbor doubts in their hearts will [b]pursue the multiple-meaning verses to create confusion, and to extricate a certain meaning[/b]. None knows the true meaning thereof except GOD and those well founded in knowledge. They say, "We believe in this - all of it comes from our Lord." Only those who possess intelligence will take heed. [/i]

and he claimed that he is taking the piss out of us by saying:
[i]"We Made the Quran Easy"[/i] [54:17]

well what would u expect from a bitter guy like him :roll:

i like to use this thread to discuss the positive side of islam. Copy and paste whatever u like from google, just anything that makes us look good Wink

At first it would appear that you are starting to move away from the uppity cynical trouble-maker persona that you have moulded for yourself, but this last line casts you back into that role.

"Judda" wrote:
just anything that makes us [i]look[/i] good

It is as if you refuse to accept that Islam can be 'good' without the aid of superficiality.

my bad, i is not good wid me words :?

What you put in the hearts of others; is what goes back into your own heart…

Well tis a good topic anyways.

A smile is charity. Biggrin Smile Dirol Lol Blum 3 :o

(so don't be shy!)

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

"Dawud" wrote:
Well tis a good topic anyways.

A smile is charity. Biggrin Smile Dirol Lol Blum 3 :o

(so don't be shy!)

how is it funny?

Its not supposed to be 'funny smiley', its 'smiling smiley' same goers for rest of them.

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

what is there to be happy about?

"Judda" wrote:
what is there to be happy about?

xmas school holidays coming soon - you must be looking forward to a holiday

"Jihad Soldier" wrote:
Salaam all.

Err Judda, Y didnt ur bro wana be a muslim anymore? does he believe in another faith now or wat? Wat did ur folks say when they found out? also how can he claim tht islamic stuff has nothing 2 do with islam???.

thats why :!:
e-mail them and ask them for “Judda’s brother”.

"Jihad Soldier" wrote:
Also I dont no how u can have a friend like the chirstian guy. PPL like him make me so angry, who is he 2 cuss Islam?, I can cuss christianity, the bible etc but I don't cos I gt respect 4 other people's faith. Mayb u should tell ur friend tht if he aint gt anything good 2 say, dnt say anything at all.

he’s a sad and bitter guy, I’m sure u know the situation in Saudi

no whats the situation in Saudi?

no religious freedom :roll:

well i knew that kiddo i thought you were gonna say their all converting to submitterdom the new saudi religion

no if u even mention RK is saudi they will chop ur headoff....wahabism lives still lives on :twisted:

you know i read an article once about this guy who was sunni then went to soudi and turned wahabi then came back home and lost the willto live then he went back to sunni and got married and had kids and became a doctor

it wasnt just an apocryphal story you know i believed him

And was the coz he believed that Muhammad was actually dead? :roll:

BTW all sects call them self sunni :roll: