PMs and my hajj/umra thread

I am VERY annoyed that my hajj thread is locked :evil:

as for PM's lilsis i am v. sorry Cray 2

Me and Muji have good PM convos, can i put them on the forum? Lol

Irf why do you want me to sent you rude/insulting PM's?

are mine and Mujis PMs monitered?

and can I have my Hajj thread unlocked?

"Enver" wrote:
I want to study your mind.

GET A LIFE!

What you put in the hearts of others; is what goes back into your own heart…

I just want to see why people with no lives do what they do.

I want to avoid the pitfalls.

I could even help you on the road to recovery.

dave said my PM's were "enlightning"

Maybe I'll come to a different conclusion.

I'll start now...

Dave thought that your PMs were enlightening specificaly because they were PMs. The fact that your opinions were not posted openly on the forum prevented them from being criticised and, no doubt, ripped to shreds by the other members. The other members would have seen the comments in the context of Muslim thought and discourse, something which Dave may not be able to do on his own and without the assisstence of sane-minded Muslims (ie not you, Jud).

Furthermore, I suspect that the 'opinions' in your PMs were feigned, fantastical and sensational therefore, serving to reinforce the misconceptions about Islam and Muslims that Dave probably comes across all the time. Again, seeing as these were PMs, Dave could easily have assumed that you were saying what you really felt away from the preying eyes of the other members.

[size=7]If only I can write so many words in one go for my dissertation.[/size]

i only told him about the extreme lenghths of modesty, honour killing and the brutality of the sharia. I didn't say much else. The rest of our convo was about other stuff...

"Judda" wrote:
i only told him about the extreme lenghths of modesty, honour killing and the brutality of the sharia. I didn't say much else. The rest of our convo was about other stuff...

Just like I said, feigned, fantastical and sensational therefore, serving to reinforce the misconceptions about Islam and Muslims that Dave probably comes across all the time.

"Enver" wrote:
"Judda" wrote:

Just like I said, feigned, fantastical and sensational therefore, serving to reinforce the misconceptions about Islam and Muslims that Dave probably comes across all the time.

so ur telling me honour killing, the brutality of the sharia and morality cops are misconceptions?

"Judda" wrote:

so ur telling me honour killing, the brutality of the sharia and morality cops are misconceptions?

Discussions arising from your characterisations of sharia have been held before on this forum, so I dont want to start up another one.

But honour killings and morality police are a reality and have been discussed as such by forum members - might I add without your 'assistance'. Honor killings have been condemned and morality police is disliked by many forum members.

It is highly likely that in your PMs you have chosen to present honour-killings as more commonplace than they actually are - and I fear that you may have given an 'Islamic' justification for such things too.

Muslim sister and Muslimsislilsis said on the "enjoining what is bad forbidding what is good" thread that they wanted them in england :!: :!: :!: and sum ppl agreed :!: :!: :!: check the old forum now :!:

the punishment according to the sharia for a girl who gets up the duff is 100 lashes or stoning to death, either way she is gonna be killed. I told dave that honour killing is condemned in islam, ironic isn't it?

Judda I’ve been on this forum for almost two years now. Your PM to my sister showed that you’ve been following everything that I’ve said from day one.

Even I can’t remember everything I’ve said here. So if you have an issue with any of my previous posts, please post them here…so I can remember the context that I said it in.

My memory is not as great as yours.

"MuslimSister" wrote:
Judda I’ve been on this forum for almost two years now. Your PM to my sister showed that you’ve been following everything that I’ve said from day one.

Even I can’t remember everything I’ve said here. So if you have an issue with any of my previous posts, please post them here…so I can remember the context that I said it in.

My memory is not as great as yours.

i have been here for ages maaaaaaaaaaaaan. read the "enjoing what is bad and forbidding what is good" thread u created on the old forum.

i can't forget stuff like that, jus' sticks in mi mind like that time i watched this girl being stoned to death coz she commit adultery :evil: :x Sad

Typically 100 lashes isn't enough to kill someone.

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

"Dawud" wrote:
Typically 100 lashes isn't enough to kill someone.

if u get flogged a 100 times chances r u will die

"Judda" wrote:
Muslim sister and Muslimsislilsis said on the "enjoining what is bad forbidding what is good" thread that they wanted them in england :!: :!: :!: and sum ppl agreed :!: :!: :!: check the old forum now :!:

the punishment according to the sharia for a girl who gets up the duff is 100 lashes or stoning to death, either way she is gonna be killed. I told dave that honour killing is condemned in islam, ironic isn't it?

Maybe you can link to the posts in from the relavent thread.

It would be interesting if you could tell us where specifically you read/heard that the punishment for pregnancy out of wedlock is infact 100 lashes or death. A scholarly commentary would also be appreciated.

Are you taking this from non-Muslim sources? Are you reading Hadith without the benefit of scholarly guidance? Are you just playing up misconceptions? I hope it is the latter.

"Judda" wrote:

i can't forget stuff like that, jus' sticks in mi mind like that time i watched this girl being stoned to death coz she commit adultery :evil: :x Sad

A traumatic childhood experience! Bingo!

According to Freud a person's personality is developed in childhood. Assuming that you are being truthful about this event, this could be the source of your hostility and refusal to understand Islam for what it really is.

You equate the punishment received by the girl with Islam. You fail to see that it was not Islam that punished the girl but the governing body of the region where you saw this take place.

You refuse to differentiate between the actions of a repressive gov and Islam - to you they one and the same. You reject Muslims who try to defend Islam because you feel that what you saw (ie stoning to death) cannot be defended. Your insistence on blaming Islam is reinforced by negative portrayals of Islam in the media.

Once you accept that ill-minded people abuse religion (any religion, not just islam) in order to justify repression and injustice then you will more readily accept Islam as unconnected to such oppression and as being something truly divine and uncorruptable.

stop analysing the weirdo-is he worth the effort? :roll:

but good analysis tho :shock:

u an undercover pyschologist Wink

IMO he's obsessive, freakish, weird and immature-evryone can see that

irf i was told 100 lashes for fornication and stoning to death for adultery, amber and admin told me that. btw iwas talking about illicitly getting up da duff Wink

"Enver" wrote:
"Judda" wrote:

A traumatic childhood experience! Bingo!

my daddy has 4 wives and acts like i dont exist Cray 2 he rarely talks to me on the phone Cray 2 he wanted to kill my brother Jordan when he became a grave worshipper Cray 2 and they wont let me speak to him Cray 2 i'm madly in love wid Jordans wife and i know i can't have her Cray 2 I think i might be gay Cray 2 i broke my leg and am no longer the team captain of da skool rugby team Cray 2 i feel emotionally drained Cray 2

and the cure is? Wink

"Judda" wrote:

my daddy has 4 wives and acts like i dont exist Cray 2 he rarely talks to me on the phone Cray 2 he wanted to kill my brother Jordan when he became a grave worshipper Cray 2 i'm madly in love wid Jordans wife and i know i can't have her Cray 2 I think i might be gay Cray 2 i broke my leg and am no longer the team captain of da skool rugby team Cray 2 i feel emotionally drained Cray 2

and the cure is? Wink

Interesting.

You have issues with your father. [size=7]Man! that Freud was good.[/size]
- these issues arise from his having many wives. His marriages are centrally justified by Islam. This further compounds your hostility towards the faith.
- you feel shunned by your father. this is caused by his large family. You blame Islam for this.
- you see oppression caused by religion in the hands of ill-minded men (eg stoning to death) manifest itself in your father's attitudes towards the differing religious views of your brother

You are in love with your brother's wife. Maybe this is because you feel that you can provide her with a better man ie a man who is not a 'grave worshipper'.

You think you are gay. You are actually of confused sexuality. You cannot be gay and be attracted to your bother's wife at the same time. This is unless of course you [i]are[/i] gay and your attraction towards your bother's wife is assexual and based purely on your brother's differing religious views.

You broke your leg and can no longer captain the rugby team. This has caused you lose a position of power. You can no longer feel that you are incharge of other men. You are now at the mercy of others. You feel that by being at the mercy of other you open yourself up to the oppression that you saw during the stoning. This losing of the captainship again comes back to your attitde to Islam. You want to be in control, if you are not then you feel as if Islam will 'get you and destroy you' - infact it is not Islam that will 'get you', it is the tyranny of other men that you are infact afraid of.

As for cures, I haven't gotten that far in may imaginary DIY-psychology manual.

Jordan was a grave worhipper (brelvi) but is now a submitter so my dad hates him even more. He sed he is gonna take my comp off me coz i keep e-mailing him :evil: i wont be able to go on the revival Cray 2

"Judda" wrote:
Jordan was a grave worhipper (brelvi) but is now a submitter so my dad hates him even more. He sed he is gonna take my comp off me coz i keep e-mailing him :evil: i wont be able to go on the revival Cray 2

It is interesting that you mention your father again.

Aspects of his faith that manifest themselves to you seem to be all negative. Maybe your problem is that you fundamentally equate anything negative with Islam.

You have to realise that people abuse religion. Once you realise that Islam is only Islam when expounded by the right people you will see that negative manifestations of religion by people and administrative bodies are alien to Islam.

my dad rarely comes to stay, when he does come to stay over he messes everything up Cray 2 i got spikes in my hair and he told me that i looked like ***** ***** ******** ****** (i is not writing that sentence :evil: ) Cray 2 he bought me my comp and he is gonna take it off me coz i e-mail Jordan a lot :evil: my daddy prefers my brother jamma over me. jamma is a goody two shoes and knows the koran off by heart and daddy is dead proud of him but i is too thick to do that Cray 2 jamma often reads the azan at mosque coz he has a gr8 voice, but i sound like a retard Cray 2 dads gonna go back next week allthough i h8 him i will still miss him (if that makes any sense). My dads youngest wife is 25 (he adores her) and my mum is in her 40's and he dont like her very much. He prefers my step bro's and sis's and he rarely calls any of us. we had a match in rugby against a top team, i told dad all about it so he came over to see me, i broke my leg so couldn't play then, dad was annoyed, its like he only came for the match and not for me :evil:

Your relationship with your father has caused you to be rebellious. You miss and long for a father-figure in your life. You want someone who can discilpine you and be a role-model for you.

Your rebeliousness is manifest when you came to this forum and cause trouble. The admonishment you received from Ed not long ago is what you crave. Ed has given up on you - rather like your father did. Admin is willing to 'understand' you and to help you, but this is not what you want. You want Admin to be the disciplining father-figure in your life.

Seeing somebody being stoned must have been very traumatic. You were disgusted by the experience. Yet you long for discipline. You crave something which you are afraid of. It seems that you approve of oppression but also realise its destructiveness.

This is very disturbing case.

I suggest you seek proffessional advice forthwith.

"Enver" wrote:

You think you are gay.

There is no such thing as being 'gay' its a disease or learned action. The point it is natural and innate (it means you were born with it) to be straight, to be merciful, etc but 'gay' is something forced upon a person and learned consioucly or on a less than conscious level. It is not real, its a lie that people accept because they are bombarded by the myth of it.

So Judda don't worry:

[u][b][color=black][size=24]
YOU AREN'T GAY!!![/size][/color][/b][/u]

And to think I used to be a liberal, haha...

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

Salam

"Enver" wrote:

professional.

I see some experts need advice too.

Omrow

"Enver" wrote:

PUR-LEASE :roll:

"Judda" wrote:
dads gonna go back next week allthough i h8 him i will still miss him (if that makes any sense).

It makes perfect sense, its where your problems to have their root.

A dad like that only serve sto knock ypur confidance in anything and everything and yet he is your dad. Try having a positive attitude, its not easy but its powerful:

I remember reading an adage (that I think applies well to Parkour)

"The Obstacles in the path of the weak become stepping stones on the path of the strong."

Smile as much as you can.

theres nothing to smile about Cray 2

A man is walking along in Belfast when a gunman stops him and demands: "what religeon are you?"

The scared guy thinks for a minute and then says, "I'm Jewish"

The gunman blinks in surprise and says "Then I must be the luckiest Arab in the whole of Ireland!"

Lol C'mon you gotta be smilin now.

"Dawud" wrote:
A man is walking along in Belfast when a gunman stops him and demands: "what religeon are you?"

The scared guy thinks for a minute and then says, "I'm Jewish"

The gunman blinks in surprise and says "Then I must be the luckiest Arab in the whole of Ireland!"

Lol C'mon you gotta be smilin now.

Wink

Pages