I'm Sorry.

I am really sorry for infuriating a lot of people on here. I’m truly very very very sorry. Please accept my apologies. I promise I will not trouble you any more. I didn’t mean for you guys to hate me. And, I promise you, I will not thrust my problems at you, from now on. (… Except if it’s like a decision thing.)
Thank You.

It's not the fact that it you was "thrusting your problems" at us or even that it's embarrassing as people shouldn't be told to just shut up, just because they have an embarrassing problem. In fact, its more important to try and sort those kind of problems out otherwise they're just gna go on.

I think why some people replied like they did was because they couldn't believe you would be so trusting of such a person. Such people do NOT change so easily and quickly so it was shockingly unbelievable, what you did.

Also you totally went against our advice and went for it anyway and then that happened. This made people react the way they did cuz they didn't want you to be in such a position, they didn't want you to get hurt or anything, yet you didn't think about it properly and did it anyway.

I just think you're that innocent and trusting and caring. Which to a certain extent is really good but you gotta watch out for yourself and not believe everything that comes out peoples mouths.

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

I assumed you guys would be pleaased that A- he apologised. Because I've met a million boys like him, who are like that, but don't apologise. And B-Everyone deserves a second chance, right?
I justed wanted to say that! That topic is end of now!

Love is a serious mental disease.

I dont think anyone hates you Isha... people were just upset you got THAT involved and you got hurt...

and [cant seem tofind it] there is a hadith about asking for nasiha, i'll try looking for it, but my point is, dont stop! ask away! we try to give you advice and you try and give us advice..thats whats being muslims is about...

hmm...

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

No, I don't mind;It's alright. Hate away; I can't control how you feel.

Isha Al-Maghribi wrote:

:roll:

She said we DON'T hate you.

#Before you look at the thorns of the rose , look at it's beauty. Before you complain about the heat of the sun , enjoy it's light. Before you complain about the blackness of the night, think of it's peace and quiet... #

MakeMeRawr_8TeenF wrote:
Isha Al-Maghribi wrote:

Yes, I am aware.
But if you do, you have full right to.

Isha Al-Maghribi wrote:
MakeMeRawr_8TeenF wrote:
Isha Al-Maghribi wrote:

Yes, I am aware.

Oh please, No-one's fussed enough to 'hate' you

And criticisms are not usually personal.

Don't worry about it Wink

#Before you look at the thorns of the rose , look at it's beauty. Before you complain about the heat of the sun , enjoy it's light. Before you complain about the blackness of the night, think of it's peace and quiet... #

MakeMeRawr_8TeenF wrote:
Isha Al-Maghribi wrote:
MakeMeRawr_8TeenF wrote:
Isha Al-Maghribi wrote:

Yes, I am aware.

cheers

Isha Al-Maghribi wrote:
MakeMeRawr_8TeenF wrote:
Isha Al-Maghribi wrote:
MakeMeRawr_8TeenF wrote:
Isha Al-Maghribi wrote:

Yes, I am aware.

cheers

Pleasure (:

Is your problem as sorted as could be now?

The thing about mistakes and errors in judgement is that a) everyone makes them and b) they are things you can learn from.

Your experiences just show you to not do the same thing in the future and sometimes you need to experience that to know.

So don't kick yourself too hard.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Isha: We are not infuriated with you nor do we hate you. We are however all concerned for your safety and only wish you well.

However you insessantly place yourself in potentially dangerous situations which you are ill equipped to deal with. This is a cause for concern for everyone who knows you, hence why everyones been posting in 'CAPSLOCK'.

We dont mind giving advice if you ask for it but at the end of the day you have to make up your own mind as to what you want to do.

But its like 'You' said, everyone makes mistakes but you should learn from them.

Now I think we should drop the subject. Coz theres really nothing more to say and you have a wedding to get to.

Back in BLACK

Ocean wrote:
You shouldn't be apologising to us anyway. I know I haven't replied to your message but it's here. So whatever you do just remember your own family, ok?

Yeah, I know.
Thank you.