New Group Replaces Al-Muhajiroun

[b]New group replaces al-Muhajiroun [/b]

Omar Bakri Mohammed ran the disbanded al-Muhajiroun group
A new group has been formed to replace radical Islamic cleric Omar Bakri Mohammed's al-Muhajiroun group, which was disbanded last year.
Ahl ul-Sunnah Wa al-Jamma was launched in a north London charity shop, with leading member, Simon Sulayman Keeler, calling the Queen "an enemy of Islam".

The convert to Islam said she was head of a country that attacked Muslims.

The controversial new group is formed of ex-leaders of al-Muhajiroun, widely condemned by most British Muslims.

The Queen is enemy to Islam and Muslims. We are not interested in what she says, her public relations with Muslims and her subjects

Simon Sulayman Keeler

Self-styled "sheikh" Omar Bakri Mohammed, al-Muhajiroun's former spiritual leader and founder, said the organisation was dismantled in October 2004 because Muslims needed to unite together.

Mr Mohammed, famous for praising the 9/11 hijackers, was excluded from Britain in August after more than 20 years, when the Home Office decided his presence "was not conducive to the public good".

The same month, Prime Minister Tony Blair announced plans to ban al-Muhajiroun.

Joining Mr Keeler at the launch of Ahl ul-Sunnah Wa al-Jamma was Anjem Choudary, the former UK head of al-Muhajiroun, Abu Yahya, Abu Izzadeen and Abu Uzair.

The group, which claims to have up to 1,000 followers, said its purpose was the peaceful propagation of Islam, which included attending university fairs, and that it was not a "jihadi movement".

Where the frustration has got to a level where it is uncontrollable, you have what happened in France

Abu Yahya

When asked about Al-Qaeda's belief that the Queen is an enemy of Islam, Mr Keeler said the Ahl ul-Sunnah Wa al-Jamma group agreed.

He said: "My comments are in no way a call for arms or assassination. I do not call for assassination of the Queen."

But added she was sovereign of a country that attacked Muslims.

"The Queen is enemy to Islam and Muslims. We are not interested in what she says, her public relations with Muslims and her subjects," he said.

"We see in reality her actions all around the earth, her forces, army, navy, her air force bombing, destroying Muslims, killing our families, destroying our properties and occupying our land."

Sheikh role

He added that she was "mentioned by al-Qaeda" because "the reality speaks for itself".

Anjem Choudary said Omar Bakri Mohammed was not on the cosultative committee of the new organisation but said: "We would love for the sheikh to have a role."

Abu Yahya, a former spokesman for al-Muhajiroun, said: "Where the frustration has got to a level where it is uncontrollable, you have what happened in France."

Mr Blair has said "successor organisations" to al-Muhajiroun would be looked at but the group's ex-leadership was markedly more measured at its launch than in the past.

If there a market for it, why not expoilt it. These groups are always going to be about while there unrest within the muslim community. As you see, the main focus of this group will be to grab the general attention of the media, who will love it up. As alway people will start making a fuss about the group including muslims, but it has come about because of our own inactivity

Another thing, I think this group importantly brings up is, What is there really in a name. Just by claiming to be Ahl ul-Sunnah Wa al-Jammat, doesn't make u right. I see alot of people claim that they were right as they follow Ahl ul-Sunnah Wa al-Jammat, but in reality there no need for a name as you really should be able to see it in people action and approach, whether they are who they say they are.

"A true Muslim is thankful to Allah in prosperity, and resigned to His will in adversity."

[url=http//

"yuit" wrote:
I see alot of people claim that they were right as they follow Ahl ul-Sunnah Wa al-Jammat, but in reality there no need for a name as you really should be able to see it in people action and approach, whether they are who they say they are.

[color=blue][b]Asalamu alaikum!

Well pointed out.I have seen many pple (misguided) who claim that they are part of Ahl us Sunnah Wal Jammah but really its just they under cover name.

A true Sunni is a Sunni from the heart. A Muslim which has true luv for Allah (swt) n his Beloved (saw). No matter wat pple call him his heart will alwayz show the truth by his actions n ways of communicating.

Fi Iman Allah[/b][/color]

"Duniya toh badalti rehti hai...Ey mere Quaid tuh kabhi Na badal janaa"

Yeah saying that I have heard Simon Sulayman Keeler speak and he come across as a very intelligent person, i can understand why they would want him to front the group, especially considering he a convert. But he could do so much good, if he balance his view more.

"A true Muslim is thankful to Allah in prosperity, and resigned to His will in adversity."

[url=http//

"yuit" wrote:
Yeah saying that I have heard Simon Sulayman Keeler speak and he come across as a very intelligent person, i can understand why they would want him to front the group, especially considering he a convert. But he could do so much good, if he balance his view more.

[color=blue][b]Well as we all no sum pple (misguided) r seem to b the most active 1's nwdayz. They attack u wid Aqeedah n brain wash u wid god knows wat, then they turn u against other sects.

Instead of us uniting we're just falling apart Sad ...Simon Sulayman Keeler mite b a very intelligent person but its a shame his been taken dwn the rong path. His probably been bombarded wid Aqeedah issues n hw we shuld get our own bk. :roll:

Salam

Choudary is just an idiot.

Bakri was just a Bakri, a complete moron.

They can call themsleves what they like.

They are still bunch of Wahhabis.

These people have no understanding of Islam. They exploit young minds.

Omrow

"Omrow" wrote:

Omrow

[color=blue][b]Tell me bout them :roll: ..we're studyin bout their history in study circles n especially bout their leader. Ive only had 2 lessons n i feel like killin them already :evil:

Oh well..theres only 1 thing we can do, be patient, do daw'ah n pray to Allah (swt). [/b][/color]

Salam

They are no different from HT.

HT are more in number than ALM.

If you talk to an HT member, you will understand these bozos from ALM.

Simply, they are both fanatical bigots.

Omrow

Just goes to show that you can't ban organisations you don't agree with. They'll just regroup under diff names.

If the gov wants to do anything about them, then it needs to take on the likes of Anjem Choudary on an individual basis.

"Mujahidah" wrote:
"Omrow" wrote:

Omrow

[color=blue][b]Tell me bout them :roll: ..we're studyin bout their history in study circles n especially bout their leader. Ive only had 2 lessons n i feel like killin them already :evil:

Oh well..theres only 1 thing we can do, be patient, do daw'ah n pray to Allah (swt). [/b][/color]

Too me you making a big mistake IMO with holding this view. Why study them in the first place, what is it going to do to you and what benefits will you gain. Because i found when people talk about other groups they normally give half facts and glorify it so much. We can see this first hand, how some people portray the brewalvi as being grave worshippers. The same approach is used with Wahabbi as well. I was shocked when i met one, as he was generally nice and open person and very well educated. At the end of the day they are our muslims brothers and we should hold such a views and treat them as such. At the end of teh day, i hear numerous shaykh telling us too have mercy on the non muslims, why not offer that courtesy to the muslims as well. Hate was something that the prophet didn't have in him and if we are truely too follow him, we should do the same.

[url=http//

he got a point

if the sunni-bashing, brelwi-bashing is to be stopped, so is the Wahabbi-bashing

strange how no mods point that out to the likes of omrow lol

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

Wow... this guy sounds crazy...

Can't they disband the group for treason? They declared the sovereign their enemy ergo they are enemies of the nation...

Pretty simple really

"yuit" wrote:

Too me you making a big mistake IMO with holding this view. Why study them in the first place, what is it going to do to you and what benefits will you gain. Because i found when people talk about other groups they normally give half facts and glorify it so much. We can see this first hand, how some people portray the brewalvi as being grave worshippers. The same approach is used with Wahabbi as well. I was shocked when i met one, as he was generally nice and open person and very well educated. At the end of the day they are our muslims brothers and we should hold such a views and treat them as such. At the end of teh day, i hear numerous shaykh telling us too have mercy on the non muslims, why not offer that courtesy to the muslims as well. Hate was something that the prophet didn't have in him and if we are truely too follow him, we should do the same.

[color=blue][b]Asalamu alaikum!

I knew ud say im makin a mistake but let me tell u the main reason.

To b honest we r only studyin its background, history n wen they came, wat did they do etc...it goez on n on.

I dnt no much bout wahhabies n neither do most of the sisterz in our study circlez n wen we cum face to face wid wahhabies we cannot defend ourselves sumtimes coz we dnt no much bout them. Plus there's a sis that i no n most of her m8's r wobblers. Coz she works wid em wen they talk summat bout Islam specially wen it cums to the Holy Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) she finds their answers n conversations different than her own...its obvious they r wobblers.

So, its really hard for her to make em understand y we luv the Holy Prophet (saw), follow Him Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) etc...we all no that nwdayz the 'misguided' 1's are most of the active Muslims round us.

Plus imagine u came face to face wid a wahhabi or there was a discussion in college,uni etc...if u didnt no in wat they believe in, u wuldnt understand wat they r talkin bout but if u new ud b able to correct them n quote sum references 4rm they scholars on wat they say n wat the Holy Qur'an actually says.

Now wat u sed bout sum Shaykh's telling us to hav mercy upon the non Muslims, n that they shuld tell us to offer this to the Muslims too.....Well thats wat my Shaykh told me, to hav mercy upon the non Muslims but also the Muslims, as we shuld respect each others views but wen they say sumthin rong bout a certain thing in Islam we shuld correct them in a nice way.

I hav respect for all the Muslims no matter wat sect they r but wen they say sumthin rong my duty is to try n correct them in a nice respective way n if i can quote any reference i quote that too. Im taught to unite wid others coz wen sumthin happens the non Muslims wnt look wether u r a wahhabi or sunni, they gnna look at u as a one n blame us all.

This is one of the main things i keep goin on bout Unity. Im nt perfect n sumtimes i can say sum things that i dnt like bout others to express myself, which i do regreat afterwards. Like u sed hate was sumthin the Holy Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) didnt hav in him n its sumthin we shuld implement on too.

"Mujahidah" wrote:

Asalamu alaikum!

I knew ud say im makin a mistake but let me tell u the main reason.

To b honest we r only studyin its background, history n wen they came, wat did they do etc...it goez on n on.

I dnt no much bout wahhabies n neither do most of the sisterz in our study circlez n wen we cum face to face wid wahhabies we cannot defend ourselves sumtimes coz we dnt no much bout them. Plus there's a sis that i no n most of her m8's r wobblers. Coz she works wid em wen they talk summat bout Islam specially wen it cums to the Holy Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) she finds their answers n conversations different than her own...its obvious they r wobblers.

So, its really hard for her to make em understand y we luv the Holy Prophet (saw), follow Him Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) etc...we all no that nwdayz the 'misguided' 1's are most of the active Muslims round us.

Plus imagine u came face to face wid a wahhabi or there was a discussion in college,uni etc...if u didnt no in wat they believe in, u wuldnt understand wat they r talkin bout but if u new ud b able to correct them n quote sum references 4rm they scholars on wat they say n wat the Holy Qur'an actually says.

Now wat u sed bout sum Shaykh's telling us to hav mercy upon the non Muslims, n that they shuld tell us to offer this to the Muslims too.....Well thats wat my Shaykh told me, to hav mercy upon the non Muslims but also the Muslims, as we shuld respect each others views but wen they say sumthin rong bout a certain thing in Islam we shuld correct them in a nice way.

I hav respect for all the Muslims no matter wat sect they r but wen they say sumthin rong my duty is to try n correct them in a nice respective way n if i can quote any reference i quote that too. Im taught to unite wid others coz wen sumthin happens the non Muslims wnt look wether u r a wahhabi or sunni, they gnna look at u as a one n blame us all.

This is one of the main things i keep goin on bout Unity. Im nt perfect n sumtimes i can say sum things that i dnt like bout others to express myself, which i do regreat afterwards. Like u sed hate was sumthin the Holy Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) didnt hav in him n its sumthin we shuld implement on too.

Fi Iman Allah

You seem like a intelligent sister, so i sure you understand that the approach you using is never going to work. Just say someone decided to attack your shaykh, would you feel more open to the person or would you think badly of him. Ask yourself how your shyakh won your heart, and with that you will find how you should approach other muslims. Because people who are adament on being right all the time, end up being so wrong. So don't see it as a battle, it not about trying to prove the other person wrong, just conctrate on yourself, that is the only way u will better yourself and in the process win over people. Because what you learn about other groups and sect in these study circle are mostly half fact and exagerations of the truth, trust me i been too them. The last thing you want to do is requote these things in front of anyone.

Plus don't used the word wobblers and misguided when refering about them, it very offensive in the same line of grave worshipper. Because I can tell you want Unity like most muslims, but you have too remember you can't always have it on ur own terms, so it best to be flexible.

[url=http//

i can understand why its important to know about other sects that exist in large numbers around you, its easy to get influenced......

but Yuit has a valid point, concentrate on your own purpose and mission - learn about the Wahabbi's if you must, but dont spend too much time on them.

you will find that when you go into the open world, especially university, theres many and many from all kindza sects.........its not worth getting in arguement over.

they mayt be right, u may be right..... no-one will be convinced unless ur a scholar, even then they hardly will.

work on unity with others, dont let your diffrences get inbetween you, but avoid them lol

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Mujahidah" wrote:

[color=blue][b]

Shaykh ul Islam quoted Ibn Taymiyyah alot when doing the talk on Tassawwuf at Al Hidayah so you could use those quotes.

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes