4 Muslim guys convicted for thuggish attack on two Muslim girls

Who needs enemies when you have friends like these?

Men from Ilford, Forest Gate, and Tottenham, sentenced after 'thuggish' attack on Muslim sisters in Finchley

A GANG of “thugs” who acted like “a pack of animals” when they attacked two Muslim sisters in their car have been sentenced.

The four men received community orders today at Wood Green Crown Court after being found guilty of affray and criminal damage at an earlier hearing, on August 4.

Jawad Irshad, his brother Hammed Irshad, Shujaur Rehman and Ghurfran Rashed, were arrested on July 13 after reports they had attacked a car along the A406, near Finchley, at about 10pm.

Police said the two sisters had been driving back from university when two cars containing the men drove up alongside them.

The court heard the men, who are all Muslim themselves, began making rude gestures at the women, pointed at their headscaves and laughed at them while making praying actions.

Read more @

They should have got way more than community service orders - they should have been given prison terms IMO.

(There is also mention in the article of 4 girls who were acquitted of any crime. I wonder what their roles were.)

Tags: 

Thats disgusting - whilst I'm not saying that its OK when non Muslim make racial or religious attacks on Muslims, but when they do things like that...you can kinda see the motive or reason behind the attack.

But there is no justification for Muslim brothers attacking Muslim sisters...this attack is 100times worse then a group of non Muslim guys doing the same thing.

If you can't expect your Muslim brothers to look after you - who can you rely on?

WOUAH!! too close for comfort that article is...

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

I stand for mob justice. Tie them to the railway line, choooo, choooooo

Never have I dealt with anything more difficult than my own soul, which sometimes helps me and sometimes opposes me.
-Imam Al-Ghazali