When was the Kaaba Sharif Built?

Answers?

From islamic and non-islamic sites. Mainly the latter please.

I think it was built by Nabi Adam AS.

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

Or Prophet Ibrahim (as) ?

This one may just have been the rebuilding of it on the same site.

There have been periodic rebuildings of the Ka'bah through history and before the "hatim" area was also a part of the ka'bah, but before the arrival of the prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) (or during, but before declaration of prophethood), the ka'bah was to be rebuilt but there was a lack of halaal funds, so it was rebuilt to be slightly smaller - the current cube form, where the original size is marked by a curved wall on where the new Ka'bah diverged from the older building.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

We dont really have a date though, counting years is relatively recent - years started to be counted during the caliphate to make sure than when orders were given etc, there was certainty about when they were for and the same stuff not accidentally confused the next year etc.

I dont think I cna offer any date, but I am sure the historians will have some numbers they calculated using their estimations etc...

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

The Internet is lacking in this information.

[size=6]maybe someone on another forum somewhere decided that their stupid dicsussion was not worth keping and deleted the topic? :P[/size]

That history book that Noor once linked you to (life of the prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) or something)... did that have some sort of timeline?

You wrote:
[size=15]maybe someone on another forum somewhere decided that their stupid dicsussion was not worth keping and deleted the topic? :P[/size]

Maybe it was a good decision? Makes me more curious.

From it, the current building was renovated in 1996, which used all the stones from the previous building. Before then, the last rebuilding was in around 1039 AH (about 1629/30 CE).