The Undo Button

There is no point in this topic.

There is no point in thinking like this but do you wish life had an Undo Button (Ctrl + Z)?

How would it work? for the smaller stuff,its too minor for an undo button.

On second thoughts, could "the undo button" in life is called regret or consequences?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

It's not undo that i require in real life...its having the refresh button...being able to have that opportunity again so that I can do or say what I only realise later!

i think humans cant judge this thing (personal exp.) if i had an "undo button" back in the days, i would have pressed it loads of time! but now, hamdoulillah, all the hardships and stuff that happened to me, make me ME and most of the time im pretty happy being ME! do you get what i mean?

ALSO! how many times will you press undo? Human nature (i feel) will just want to press undo until the beginning of time. until, for example, birth, or even conception, to become a boy? aww man...my head...

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

I do like the idea of air-typing CTRL+Z and other real-life shortcuts. It is a good idea & if you can make it work, go for it!

• It can never be satisfied, the mind, never. -- Wallace Stevens

No undo, No redo, No refresh buttons. Live it and move on.
Take the memories, Take the experience, Take the lessons but Don't live in the past.

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

Lilly wrote:
or even conception, to become a boy

What an awesome idea! (i think at times)

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

Ctrl + Z = Tawbah

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

Shh! Lol. Ive never thought of undoing that anyway. I just meant sometimes I wish I was a boy

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
Shh! Lol. Ive never thought of undoing that anyway. I just meant sometimes I wish I was a boy

Why?

Ocean wrote:
Oh don't get me started!

#If I were a booooooyyy
even just for a daaaaayyyy
I'd roll out of bed in the morning
and throw on what I wanted and goooooooo#

OK I'll shut up

stupidest song ever. she wants to be a boy for all the wrong reason...

If you've got Windows 7=

Ctrl + Alt + (down key)

Turns the page upside down Biggrin

I just tried it so must mean that I don't have Windows 7

s.b.f wrote:
I just tried it so must mean that I don't have Windows 7

It works on Windows Vista too.
Its funny coz we do it to ppl at work when they leave their desk unattended Biggrin

It doesnt work on my PC (so it probably requires some setting to be toggled), but I had some fun doing to that to others years ago.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

well, on windows xp there was something to do and the screen could turn in all directions. Woke up late one day, to find the house in a state of grief as they thought the computer had being infected with a virus (because it happened just after the computer HAD being infected) anyway...dad turns the screen around, i google it and find the link Biggrin

Great to see that Ctrl Z has is being discussed with such enthusiasm.

s.b.f wrote:
Great to see that Ctrl Z has is being discussed with such enthusiasm.

i dont think i've ever used it...

What would u do if the ctrl or Z keys got stuck/broken?!

Ocean wrote:
Raisins, what do you want to undo?

Nothing in particular. Smile