Marrying a woman you never seen the body !

This is a typical problem we Muslims have!. I mean you marry a woman you have seen but you never seen her figure, how the body is built, etc.. The only thing you can see is her height and perhaps her magnitude. I mean either she's fat or slim and that is that.....

As you know, most of women around here tend to wear 3abaya, fully covered their self with large loose close that you never can even imagine how her body would be... Just imagine you end up marrying a woman who has huge tummy! Flat back, steel wired hair, large feet etc but she has nice looking face!...You never expect this woman to be in such condition but you were simply attracted by her look!.

The reason I raised this is because I want to marry but because of our rules none of these women agree that I see their bodies!. Of-course I have no intension of seeing them without cloths but simply to see them with undergarments. They just want me marrying them and let the rest be. Let it be, Let it be, Let it be, there will be an answer Let it be…..Do you believe in this?. Coz I don’t!. How can I simply except and let it be?. What kind of answer would there be but trouble of disliking etc…

salaam

lol dont think its ne thing to worry about because ull marry whos in ur fate, in ur naseeb fat or thin, and u can generally tell what a girl is like even in a loose abaya.

"Mujahid'" wrote:

Just imagine you end up marrying a woman who has huge tummy! Flat back, steel wired hair, large feet etc but she has nice looking face!...You never expect this woman to be in such condition but you were simply attracted by her look!.

Get her to go down the gym every other day and a hair salon.

You can't do much about the feet.

she is not a soprt girl i even thought to walk her next to a swimming pool and push her in making it look like a mistake .. Help her out quickly and watch her body tightly wrapped with whatever she is wearing !!

[img]http//img279.imageshack.us/img279/3331/10293wx.jpg[/img]

[b][color=blue]It is not permitted for a strange males to gaze upon unmarried girls. Either marry her and then gaze... or dont bother going down that road.

Theres no if's and buts about it.

Take it or leave it.

Just remember Gods watching you.

THREAD LOCKED[/color][/b]

It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me.

Topic locked