Food

need i say more?
everytime you feel like you're guetting sidetracked by the thought of food in a topic, just come right here!

Today i made quiche, and it was nice! and i might have another piece later!

there's this yogurt in the fridge ive been meanign to eat for ages...but there's only one left and three siblings and its being raining outside and my room is too much a mess. I think im going to just have to hide IN the fridge

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

Making Chocolate Cake and Custard later on.
to have with my homemade pizza Biggrin

Back in BLACK

:O Biggrin

havent had that in ages! must do soon!

Burrrrrp!! my Gosh im stuffed!! ate loaaadsa pakoray, samosay aaaaaand fruit chat!!! lol

Lilly wrote:

Today i made quiche, and it was nice! and i might have another piece later!

Quiche mmmmm YAY!

Jihad of the Nafs (The Struggle of the Soul)

Made cookies yesterday! (burnt the first batch but...saved them)

Today! (inshallah inshallah inshallah inshallah) we will have burgers! and Rasmalai!! Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin

Send some cookies over would ya! I actually don't mind the burnt ones - just a few though! Biggrin

Jihad of the Nafs (The Struggle of the Soul)

made spring rolls and fruits salad today, both turned out to be pretty tasty

all seems to have gotten boring towards end of ramdhan tho, cant think of anything new to make

o and i made home made chips yumm

the burgers were delicious and so was the rasmalai (mashallah) BUT why isnt teh stomach bigger? I WANT MORE! (i wanted a second seving of everything but knew i'd fall asleep in taraweeh...)

What does quorn taste like?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

just like a real burger Biggrin

and if you buy the mincemeat to make lasagne, it taste like mince meat, you wouldnt be able to tell the difference !!

which makes me wonder...why would vegetarian people want to eat something that tastes EXACTLY like the real thing?

anyway..back to my henchmanish cookies:

dad made "tarte aux pommes" Biggrin

he likes apple tart. and i get lazy to make it. so he makes it himself.
i like baking cakes and stuff.
Mum cooks. i do labour work (peeling, cutting, looking etc..)

Thanks!

TODAY!
i had Sushi for the first time in my life!
and pizza!(not for the first time in my life)
and chips! (dito)
and chicken stick thingies...!!
and...euh...WATER!
and! oh i remember! them cakes thing from Tesco!

my veg: little tid bits of cucumber in sushi, tomato sauce from pizza, potato from chips (oven so healthy) and dates (YAY!) and...euh...hmm...i think there was pepper in the sushi 5 A DAY YAY!!!

one of the best thing with big families, you can have loads of different food.

Today my mum made some BRAINNSSSZZZZ.

She was saddened when I refused to eat them.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

some brainS? how many? and from animal? what does brain LOOK like, how do you COOK brain :shock:

You saddened your mum! bad bad You! Go eat brain now!

The pizza I ordered for iftari today had barakah. I ordered a 12 inch one, I recieved a 14 inch one.

ahh!! So ramadan IS ramadan till the very last day. OMG Last Iftaar (not really) we should have something special...hmm...chips? or...euh...a really spicy, expensive meal in a posh restaurant?..ahh, no can do, need to save up,

I was just watching and there was an interesting bit about food - the guy had to but and take his own fish to the restaurant.

I think that's pretty cool.