Men should not have long hair

That is all I wanted to say.

Men + long hair = cut it off.

What would you consider as long?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

You wrote:
What would you consider as long?

anything that covers the neck and longer.

Don't you think it suits some guys, usually not asian (by which i mean of indian/pakistani etc descent) suits loads of Hispanics though (Once Upon A Time In Mexico). I guess it depends if they can carry it.. Oh and if they take care of their hair (*Flicks hair back, L'Oréal, Because you're worth it!)

Jihad of the Nafs (The Struggle of the Soul)

Truth's_Razors wrote:
Don't you think it suits some guys?

Not that I have found.

yeah, beyond neck is..iffy =/ and anyway, its not the sunnah Blum 3

But cutting ever 2/3 weeks, (near skinhead) is *shivers* like my bro and dad, Ok, IT's fine coz it suits them and long hair wouldnt (as they have mauritian hair. i dont know how else to describe them, there are like a mix between african and asian hair =/)

urgh..shaving all the way is just..(like my cousin...)

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

My nephews have a mix of African/Asian hair.. once my nephew had a crazzyyy afro (cutey cutey yum yum) which obviously was growing up and around rather than down - does that count as long hair?

s.b.f wrote:
Truth's_Razors wrote:

Not that I have found.

Maybe you're being picky? It would be rather funny if you found someone with long hair and you actually liked it Blum 3

Truth's_Razors wrote:
My nephews have a mix of African/Asian hair.. once my nephew had a crazzyyy afro (cutey cutey yum yum) which obviously was growing up and around rather than down - does that count as long hair?

1. Does it suit him?
2. He doesn't look like a girl does he?

Iv never thought twice about Afros to be honest.

Truth's_Razors wrote:
s.b.f wrote:
Truth's_Razors wrote:

Not that I have found.

Maybe you're being picky? It would be rather funny if you found someone with long hair and you actually liked it Blum 3

I'm not generally a picky person, but I find talking to males with long hair really distracting and I have a urge to cut it off for them.

s.b.f wrote:
Truth's_Razors wrote:

1. Does it suit him?

It really did! He looked funkyy!
Not at all!

Truth's_Razors wrote:
s.b.f wrote:
Truth's_Razors wrote:

1. Does it suit him?

It really did! He looked funkyy!
Not at all!

In that case, I approve. Yes, you were asking for my approval on whether you should personally shave his hair off or not, weren't you? Wink

We already did Biggrin since this was a while ago (but we can pretend!)

s.b.f wrote:

I'm not generally a picky person, but I find talking to males with long hair really distracting and I have a urge to cut it off for them.

Lolll!

Truth's_Razors wrote:
Don't you think it suits some guys

agree.

but not longer than neck covered i think

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

i think if they can carry it off, and they have good hair why not, it's not just for women. Course as muslims we should adhere to the sunnah not passed the shoulders for men. I wasn't looking promise, but scottish men seems to be a cultural thing many of them keep long hair often up to shoulders or ear lobes and beards or facial hair of some sort. Most of them are well suited to the look, they have damn good hair.

I noticed this trend when i moved over, and i decided to keep my sons hair long,and he looks like a complete natural suits him, i won't cut it off, unless he does when he gets older. I can't count how many times teachers, postman or man down the street has said he was such a pretty girl :o lool. In fact last i heard a parent at school gates saying i saw your daughter playing out back near my garden, do you live on the same street as us? my husband said no i doubt it was my kid we live the opposite end, and btw my kids a boy lol. He apologised and replied he's gona break a lot of hearts. aha i'll need to cut his hair off if he grows an ego, can't have him thinking he's an adonis.

i know men aint meant to keep longer than shoulders but some men have amazing hair, and it suits them. my sis is a erm rock fan, i can recall quite few artists with wicked hair, just as good as mine, made me so jealous. axel rose comes to mind, stinky attitude but shiny long long locks.

“O my people! Truly, this life of the world is nothing but a (quick passing) enjoyment, and verily, the hereafter that is the home that will remain forever.” [Ghafir : 39]

LOL awww cute Smile

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
LOL awww cute Smile

LOL