Website Links

If you come across any good websites which are educative please add the link here. Thanks.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Fool :roll:

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

stop taking the mick guys :/

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

haven't actually looked around it but it looks like its got lots of info on it Smile

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
haven't actually looked around it but it looks like its got lots of info on it Smile

it DOES look pretty good, and really peaceful, i shall be checking out!

(nice signature!)

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

Lilly wrote:

(nice signature!)

Biggrin

This site was linked to on Tribune that seems really good:

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Actually, i watched the show, but the presenter said that this website were comprehensive summaries of each shows. will have to read it, but i just thought i'll post it here anyway

from the above site ^

“an-Nasihah”
1- An act of worship that shapes everything in our life, it really reflects the very beauty of Islam, but the depth of its meaning is unfortunately misunderstood by many Muslims and Arabs.

why are the Arabs mentioned separately? :/

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
from the above site ^

“an-Nasihah”
1- An act of worship that shapes everything in our life, it really reflects the very beauty of Islam, but the depth of its meaning is unfortunately misunderstood by many Muslims and Arabs.

why are the Arabs mentioned separately? :/

no idea , btw, i believe it isnt the sheikh who does this write ups, but someone who watches the show.
maybe in the show "arabs" were mentionned previously, or maybe "arabs" arent good at taking advice OR the show is based in egypt, so maybe he's mentionning "arabs" like someone in britain would say "the west and britain"

Ocean wrote:

What do you make of it?

I'm guessing sites are pretty good.

I don't know if someone's already said it or this is what you mean

But I really like This site, and it is/was useful for RS exam and general life:

#Before you look at the thorns of the rose , look at it's beauty. Before you complain about the heat of the sun , enjoy it's light. Before you complain about the blackness of the night, think of it's peace and quiet... #

anyone heard of the fortress of the Muslim?

anyway, here's

unfortunatly there's no copy pasting, as it seems the duahs are scanned in or something. The great thing is that its got hte arabic, the transliteration and the translation (Y)

i also saw an option for listening to the duahs, pretty cool even though i havent tried it out yet

I grew up with this book. Inshallah noone here will come and tell me its a "bad" book. well, if you do, then jazakallah for sharing the knowledge, and may Allah reward you for showing me the right way, i will defo be a little a lot sad...

nyways! you know what the flower on the left is? Lillies! Biggrin lots and lots of them! no idea what them blue little flowers are...

(^ that would probably have been better in the books topic)

Yeah, its handy book Smile

but i found the website to it. which is useful in some situations.

like if you're on your pc and want to read a duah, then you're not going to get the book.

bump

interesting website. but i guess more for the student of syntax and stuff. still. looks really cool

- leanrnig quranic arabic. you have an english one, 4 arabic ones. you've got to guess. - check it out. (and fav it)

- a site to help you in your memorizing and revising of the Quran.

- for girls/ladies. a site about hijaab and muslimgirls dilemnas. like a database, with articles from lots of websites. cute. pink. but alright.

Pages