Must Listen: 'Koran and Country' 2night Radio 4 8pm

There is a programme on radio four at 8.00 tonight part of the Koran and Country series

What turns a British born Muslim into a suicide bomber? Nasreen Suleaman talks to those who knew Mohammad Sidique Khan, the eldest of the July 7 bombers.

sounds like it might be interesting?

Kerri

It could be really interesting.

something I have noticed alot: I think alot like that guy. The main diference is I have studied islam. I know that things are wrong, and can never be justified.

But I think alot like that bomber.

We have been betrayed by the government. We have also ben betrayed by our community elders. The majority of britons do not much enough importance into iraqi lives. They are equal to ours here.

However revenge is not justified in islam. neither is mass murder and he killing of innocents/children or indiscriminate murder.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Kerri I have split the topic. You have your very own topic.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
It could be really interesting.

something I have noticed alot: I think alot like that guy. The main diference is I have studied islam. I know that things a re wrong, and can never be justified.

But I think alot like that bomber.

tru.... no oda way (allahu alam)

hmmm... paintballing getting a bad name...

But Sadiq khan seemed to be a really well liked and well motivated person.

i missed the programme

is there anywhere i can listen to it again?

I cant b bothered listening again, any who listened can u please sum up a few points for the down right lazy, yet curious brother here.

Thanks in advance Dirol

_____________- -SupeRazor- -_______________

Some ppl make their goals the stars.
They may live n die n never reach the stars,
but in the darkness of the night, those stars will guide them to their destination.
Becuz they made them in their eyesight

It was Admin who split Kerri's post from another thread and started this one, actually.

yes it was me.