KFC forced to cancel the halal menu trials in 5 outlets

It is always a threat that the new customers do not replace any that are lost (due to not serving other foods that have no halaal alternatives).

But I doubt they expected there to be people asking for a boycott because the meat was halaal certified.

Saying that, there are plenty of chicken places around, so I doubt its a total loss as there are alternative places to go to.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

I prefer Kansas anyway. Their double chicken burger kicks the pants of the KFC tower burger

/Mouth waters (especially if you go for the spicy option)

but I think a double chicken one would be too much for me.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Vocalist wrote:
According to Fool

Good riddance - it was absolutely poor quality tasteless food and teenagers behind the counter who couldn't care less !

Personally I prefer to spend my money with Muslim outlets whose quality is also better as is customer service - all round a better experience!

Less choice is not a good thing.

Maybe it was not to your palet (I have not tried it), but others may have liked it.

Sam's Chicken (dunno if its just in London or around the place):

halaal

Football Feast (or something):

4 pieces of chicken
3 fillet burgers
6 hot wings
3 chips
bottle of drink

£9.99

hit the spot between 4 of us

BARGAIN! (and apologies to my health)

Don't just do something! Stand there.

that bucket seems weird. Not easily divisibly by 3 or 4.

You wrote:
that bucket seems weird. Not easily divisibly by 3 or 4.

sorry, 8 hotwings.

And it works out perfect, cos not everyone likes equal amounts of the same stuff, and friends share generously!

Now im walking around kinda hungry and ive got this beautiful 2 quid coin in my pocket

Dixy HMC certified:

1 mini filet burger
1 reg fries
1 can (any)

need i say more?

Biggrin

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

Anonymous1 wrote:
Vocalist wrote:
According to Fool

Good riddance - it was absolutely poor quality tasteless food and teenagers behind the counter who couldn't care less !

Personally I prefer to spend my money with Muslim outlets whose quality is also better as is customer service - all round a better experience!

Is there anything you like??

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

Lilly wrote:
Now im walking around kinda hungry and ive got this beautiful 2 quid coin in my pocket

Dixy HMC certified:

1 mini filet burger
1 reg fries
1 can (any)

need i say more?

Biggrin

that's rubbish!! Blum 3 'MINI fillet burger' :roll:

Sam's also does

2 chicken strip burgers
2 portions of chips
£2

can't say fairer than that then

guys, I am at work and only had half a breakfast, so please can you avoid bumping this topic for a couple of hours?

I could get a snack now, but that wouldn't be the same as a Mmm.... Kansas spicy chicken burger and chips...

*drools*

a spicy giant burger; chicken, cheese, hashbrown, chilli sauce,mayo [and salad obviously] and if i do manage to finish it i have trouble eating the chips
chips
can if drink
£3.50

hmm i went into my fav take away after ages and was shocked at how the prices had been raised :/[usually get others to go for me] aah well its still not too bad

PS i commented JUST cuz u said not to, Mr You Blum 3

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

Ya'qub wrote:

Sam's also does

2 chicken strip burgers
2 portions of chips
£2

This "sam's place" sounds great!

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

Anonymous1 wrote:
Vocalist wrote:
According to Fool

I have a halaal KFC near me but i think most people still go prefer going to the Muslim outlets.

ooh btw, "Yum yum" in bham town really are yummy, don't know what the prices are though [i don't do the paying :P]
oh and that new halaal place thats opened near Mcdanolds

Ya'qub wrote:

Sam's also does

2 chicken strip burgers
2 portions of chips
£2

it might say mini, but i have trouble finishing the chips. and its so freaking spicy i dont need any un-mini -.-.
and your menu doesnt have a drink, how do you quench the thirst triggered by all this salty food? Blum 3

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?