Tony Blair Consultation with Young Muslims

Salaam

The Prime Minister, the one and only clown.....has called for a meeting with some members of the muslim youth to discuss issues facing them in UK, the governments response, suggestions etc

i dont know why, but ive been selected Biggrin

basically, in fear of bieng arrested or thrown out, i havnt got much to say!! (or do!)

so any suggestions please...

what do you want to say to the PM? whats important issues that need to be addressed facing the Muslim Youth in UK today?

its this week....i cant giv much details, they wont tell me myself for security reasons!, so please everybody.........

your veiws

Dirol

I think you should be armed with a rant about Israel. I know, they're hard to come by, but that's what he'll be expecting, if you want to make a good impression.

He is not ever genuine.

Like the consultations after the bombings. They are an exercise in spin.

He has just massively lost a vote in parliament. The labour party is almost treasonous to him atm. He needs to show he is in thouch with the common man.

Especially the muslims, as they almost exclusively in the past have ben labour voters. now its probably 50-50, with the ones voting for him also despising him.

Like his line 'I am seen as a pretty stright forward guy'. he used it to lie to the public. Now he is lying about 'consulting' Muslims.

ofcourse he can prove me wrong by actually listening to people. Then I will take some of my words back. 'til then Bliar will not be trusted by me.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Admin, I guess you have also been invited then.

i didnt as for your insight as to why this consultation is bieng held :roll:

besides........The Revival Politicks article keeps on goin on about how to mae changes....isnt this our chance to make an attempt? albeit in vain, but nothing happens from cyring from home

i asked......

what can be talked about? whats the issues? has the 7/7 effected us?

think people think

dont wanna turn up jus to see his big ears!!

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"100" wrote:
Admin, I guess you have also been invited then.

he hasnt

its not thru trev

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

Ask him his favorite color and other ridiculously childish questions.

He won't see that coming

"What did they ask you Tony?"
"Did they ask about Israel? Did they ask about Terrorism? Did they ask about Bush?"
"...they asked me my favorite color... then they asked me if I could be prime minister what 3 wishes would I grant myself - which I thought was especially strange since I [i]am[/i] the prime minister, and then they asked me what time it was and said they had to be going"
"those muslims... tricky people, maybe we should move the terror alert to red"

....or back to 90 days arrest without trial!

how'd i know i wasnt gona get any serious help from you dave, or the ever-so pessisimistic Admin!

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

I think you should ask him why you were invited, and listen, instead of trying to trip him up.

good question

but i can probably answer that myself

dave and 100, i appreciate your help, but i need issues facing Muslim Youth.. Biggrin

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

One of the greatest acts of courage and valour is to speak a word of truth in front of a tyrant king/ruler.

I personally view it as a treachoury to even meet blair, the only time it would be gud is if the person went their and spoke haqq, not trying to act nice to PM and hoping that he gonna listen.

Not that Im saying thats what u wud do, just saying in general cos I dont know what u wud say.

I wudnt say anything to blair or even meet him unless I knew that media would be present.

Btw, how do u go abt getting 'selected' for this type of meeting. I wanna up my chances, but I doubt they would ever invite a person like me, they dont want loose cannons they want malleable people who are gonna sound nice and act the way that suits them.

Why wasnt Abu Qatadah, or Abu Hamzah called to meet PM after 7/7. Surely they would understand WHY the bombers did what they did more than the traitors of MCB?

It is proof blair wants people who are gonna go along with him.

I have little time for ppl who meet with tony blair and dont condemn him openly. And for those who think Im being just anti MCB, or anti-liberal, or anti- x,y,z.

There is 'Mawlana' who is ''deobandi'', he is well known, and respected and looked up to by many people. But I openly say I have no time for that Mawlana.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

Hayder,

If you think you can answer that one I don't think you should accept. It would be untruthful of you.

Med,

You are a very special person.

hmmm.... questions...

1. why cannot police do the investigating BEFORE arresting someone?
2. Who is more likely to commit a crime: an elderly white woman, or an elderly ethnic woman?
3. Why have been no individuals charged over the july 7 bombings? it has been over 120 days. a 90 day arrest would not have made any diference.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

and as always

4. why am I here? is this a publicity stunt?
5. If i offer any advice will you take it?
6. why should labour backbenchers care about electoral promises when you yourself have broken them? (tuition fees).
7. Are you a pretty straight sort of guy?

[i]They do, and time.[/i]

2. Who is more likely to commit a crime: an elderly white woman, or an elderly ethnic woman?
[i]Kinda question?[/i]

3. Why have been no individuals charged over the july 7 bombings? it has been over 120 days. a 90 day arrest would not have made any diference.
[i]The bombers killed themselves. Individuals have been charged over other attempts at terrorism. Your question rests on a number of optimistic assumptions.[/i]

[i]Up to you. A pointless and cynical spin on the question 100man proferred.[/i]

[i]Not with that attitude.[/i]

6. why should labour backbenchers care about electoral promises when you yourself have broken them? (tuition fees).
[i]Timely and relevant.[/i]

[i]Probably not especially, are you?[/i]

/dismissed.

its excellent to hear hayder will be having a consultation with Tony Blair...

some people just shout and scream on a forum...whilst hayder can speak his mind infront of the PM

to say it is bad, wrong to meet tony blair is again naieve...they live in a different planet.
like some ignorant ppl say about Shaykh Hamza Yusf meeting Bush....pathetic!

you dont have to be nicey nice....you can ask him solid questions, put him on the spot, air your views, get it off your chest....
its ok to speak the haqq on a forum...but a totally different kettle of fish to do infront of the PM.

inshallah me and a few more of the revival team will meet up with hayder...and inshallah give him all the preperation he needs...

i suggest other ppl to put forward more questions...like Admin has. some people just rant an dtalk jibberish...we need constructive and thought provoking questions , issues and points.

"Med" wrote:
One of the greatest acts of courage and valour is to speak a word of truth in front of a tyrant king/ruler.

I personally view it as a treachoury to even meet blair, the only time it would be gud is if the person went their and spoke haqq, not trying to act nice to PM and hoping that he gonna listen.

Not that Im saying thats what u wud do, just saying in general cos I dont know what u wud say.

I wudnt say anything to blair or even meet him unless I knew that media would be present.

Btw, how do u go abt getting 'selected' for this type of meeting. I wanna up my chances, but I doubt they would ever invite a person like me, they dont want loose cannons they want malleable people who are gonna sound nice and act the way that suits them.

Why wasnt Abu Qatadah, or Abu Hamzah called to meet PM after 7/7. Surely they would understand WHY the bombers did what they did more than the traitors of MCB?

It is proof blair wants people who are gonna go along with him.

I have little time for ppl who meet with tony blair and dont condemn him openly. And for those who think Im being just anti MCB, or anti-liberal, or anti- x,y,z.

There is 'Mawlana' who is ''deobandi'', he is well known, and respected and looked up to by many people. But I openly say I have no time for that Mawlana.

i hope your not tryna imply im goin to lick his rear :roll:

i hate him as much as any of you's here...nor will i be nice, but obviously dont wanna get kicked out - so grilling is a technique im gona hav 2 learn quick

how did i get selected? a local mawlana told my mate about it, i threw my name in the ring.

btw - im not a fan of MCB myself, where in the same boat in this matter - except i want to go, to try puttin him on spot, and put revival on map Smile

i think i best meet Ed to discuss this.....

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

Hayder,

Open your remarks with that comment.

Quote:
hate him as much as any of you's here...nor will i be nice, but obviously dont wanna get kicked out - so grilling is a technique im gona hav 2 learn quick
It would give the credentials you claim to have.

"TheRevivalEditor" wrote:

some people just shout and scream on a forum...whilst hayder can speak his mind infront of the PM

wooooaahh.....easy now, where on earth u get that from? Biggrin

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

If any of Blair's minders ask all yous about what qs you wanna ask Tony, then tell 'em your gonna ask him some soft question like 'Has the War on Terror been successful?'.

Then when you get the go-ahead to ask the question, you can ask something completely different.

Ask him something you know he'll give a dodgy answer to.

"100" wrote:
Hayder,

Open your remarks with that comment.

Quote:
hate him as much as any of you's here...nor will i be nice, but obviously dont wanna get kicked out - so grilling is a technique im gona hav 2 learn quick
It would give the credentials you claim to have.

dont get ya :?

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

Honesty rules the roost as ever, Irfghan. And Hayder.

"irfghan" wrote:
If any of Blair's minders ask all yous about what qs tou wanna ask Tony, then tell 'em your gonna ask him some soft question like 'Has the War on Terror been successful?'.

Then when you get the go-ahead to ask the question, you can ask something completely different.

Ask him something you know he'll give a dodgy answer to.

jus like Zahid Maqbool grilled Hazel Blears, Inshallah im gona do same to TB

cud jus get a lot of media coverage.....my rise to 10 minute fame lol

im gettin ahead of myself now...

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

Quote:
im gettin ahead of myself now...
You did, the minute you wrote asking for some one-liners.

never asked for one-liners

asked for some constructive help

but thats askin for too much from some people isnt it :roll:

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"100" wrote:
[i]They do, and time.[/i]

[i]Kinda question?[/i]

[i]The bombers killed themselves. Individuals have been charged over other attempts at terrorism. Your question rests on a number of optimistic assumptions.[/i]

[i]Up to you. A pointless and cynical spin on the question 100man proferred.[/i]

[i]Not with that attitude.[/i]

[i]Timely and relevant.[/i]

[i]Probably not especially, are you?[/i]

/dismissed.

So why is a 90 days needed/wanted for interrogation? and NOT A SINGLE PERSON has been arrested over the july 7 bombings. The ones who carried it out are dead. but what about the rest of the 'terror network'? noone has been charged. no I call that a disgrace.

question two is about 'targeted' searches. Blears used the justification (leter semi-retracted) that an ethnic male n his twenties is mroe likely to commit a crime than an elderly native woman. A false reasoning. my question focuses no that

These question are bullet points. opbviously some intellect must be used in asking them.

4, and 5 air enough. 7, it is a play on his first major lie on TV. Bernie ecclestone affair. 1 million squid for tobacco advertising.

Just adding a few more.

8. Since the UN is only used in the benefit of the powerful countries, should it not be reformed into being only an Aid and humanity development organisation, removing any ability to sanction, or declare armed conflict? (can be worded alot better)

9. I am sick about the psuedo debate over europe. Can we have concrete figures. how much is it costing to be a part of europe? what is the monetary benefit of ebing apart fo europe? would it cost more or less to jusrt be a freetrade partner? (a free-trade agreement would cost allowing just free trade. Is that cost less or more than our cost atm? do our other benefits outweigh those costs?)

10. The prison population is ballooning. are there any measures in place to help curb criminal activity?

11. What measures are being implemented to discourage teenagers from going down the root of crime? why are they not working?

12. has the removal of Saddam been worht the average of over 60 civillians killed every single day since?

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
never asked for one-liners

asked for some constructive help

but thats askin for too much from some people isnt it :roll:

I advise be downright humble, don't play for sympathy, and represent. Anyway, fair enough.

"Admin" wrote:
12. has the removal of Saddam been worht the average of over 60 civillians killed every single day since?

That's a killer q.

But wait... he'll just say, 'Now look, it's not us who are killing innocent Iraqis who are, after all, trying to rebuild their country after 30 years of rule under a bruttal dictatorship. Al Qaeda terrorists are coming into Iraq - with foreign backing - and hindering Iraq's path to democracy. Now look, in all seriousness, if you want to know whether killing 60 or however many Iraqis a day is worth it, I suggest you ask the terrorists who are doing the suicide attacks and bombings.'

Irfan: he would probably say something like that. but it does not answer the question. 'was it worth it?'

13. what do you say of those who say your actions over Iraq have radicalised large swathes of the mslim community?

"Admin" wrote:
but it does not answer the question.

Well duh!

(Sorry Admin Wink )

Pages