Positives

Okay, just to boost the day up:

The plan is to write the positives of the day here to make you appreciate it more.

This could just be me using the thread, but as long as it helps Wink

1) Had a lovely mug of tea (sorry Noor)
2) Opened my book (this can be unbelievably hard sometimes)
3) Made a clear goal in my head to finish a chapter

8 hours of dreamless sleep!
thats something i hadn't had in a while - over the past few days ive been dreaming about the stuff i was revising before i went to sleep :S

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

waking up and suddenly coming to mind that i never have to take another driving lesson ever again lol

Still having a giant library in my head, a week later Smile

i love the rain ... as wierd as it sounds ... so that was my day because it kinda rained ... i wish it chucked it down though

had another day to seek forgiveness

food to eat

children and husband

roof on my head

my health

i could make loong list of negatives, but the best things in life are few in number but higher in value.

“O my people! Truly, this life of the world is nothing but a (quick passing) enjoyment, and verily, the hereafter that is the home that will remain forever.” [Ghafir : 39]

sounds like u had a pretty good day ... the first one made me smile Biggrin

im loving the days because its study leave and i can catch up on a lot of stuff ...
have to do revision of course ...

Ocean wrote:
8/ I like my new name Wink

i like it too Smile

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

Hajjar wrote:

i could make loong list of negatives, but the best things in life are few in number but higher in value.

Smile

I appreciate the 'Top' button you can click on therevival.co.uk forum threads.

s.b.f wrote:
I appreciate the 'Top' button you can click on therevival.co.uk forum threads.

hmm i've never used that, or really noticed it. i always just click "home" or "page up" keys on my laptop Smile

Ocean wrote:
Shropshire is a nice place.

Why?

Ocean wrote:
s.b.f wrote:
Ocean wrote:
Shropshire is a nice place.

Why?

Why what?

It's just different from main stream cities...

But why does that make it a nice place?

Ocean wrote:
This was suppose to make people on the forum feel a bit more adventurous...

not question it Fool

I won't if it isn't a popular practice

How is saying Shropshire is a nice place = adventurous?

What did you do when you went there?