Achievement of the day

Salaam,

in this topic (and i hope it works) you have to put something you've done that you are proud of, however small or insignificant, as long as it made you feel good.

i'm hoping that this will make people reflect on their day, and by finding something good they did, give them a little something to be happy about.

Today i changed the fish's water even though i was late for school.

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

i did a AS Stats paper in less than an hour and got a good grade, when in my trial tomorow i have an hour and a half and no longer feel stressed Smile

Woke up before 12 o'clock.

Suhail wrote:
Woke up before 12 o'clock.

Lol

Salaam

I had a dream this morning. In the dream I had a fight with my best friend from childhood. Not a proper fight where we were trying to seriously hurt each other but more like a test of skill. Anyway he was always the athlete and his hero was Bruce Lee, so you can imagine that he was good with his strikes and fast too, but I used a mind set that I developed through Tai Chi and beat him.

For me that was awesome. We had a similar fight in real life when we were kids and he easily pasted me, so this was kind of like returning the favour. But it was good to beat him, and to win, even if it was only a dream.

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

prepared for my crime exam in 4 hours now just practice practice practice lol.

Dawud wrote:
Salaam

I had a dream this morning. In the dream I had a fight with my best friend from childhood. Not a proper fight where we were trying to seriously hurt each other but more like a test of skill. Anyway he was always the athlete and his hero was Bruce Lee, so you can imagine that he was good with his strikes and fast too, but I used a mind set that I developed through Tai Chi and beat him.

For me that was awesome. We had a similar fight in real life when we were kids and he easily pasted me, so this was kind of like returning the favour. But it was good to beat him, and to win, even if it was only a dream.

Well, it's great that you count that as an achievement. Despite it being a dream. Smile

REEEEEEEVVVVIIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVVVAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL

Lol at Dawud's dream!

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

nice blog chinchan

i got to go outside Smile

"Verily, in the remembrance of Allah, do hearts find rest"

bilan wrote:
i got to go outside Smile

and not get eaten by something that sounded like the "guardian of Hades"

Achievement to be: be ready for maths and chemistry mock for tomorrow, by TODAY.

my holidays. its midnight and im doing my work and im feeling pretty good actually

iv nearly finished one topic and getting onto the second one inshAllah.

was very close to giving up with work, but i persevered and i feel guuuud Biggrin