Twenty20 World Cup 2010

38 posts / 0 new
Last post

Afridi was captian its his signature kinda ting thats like what i thought anyways only he wasn't very boom boom tbh he was under to much pressure as captian he performs better as one of the boys not the leader

Boom Boom is a sport clothing company in pakistan and has nothing to do with Afridi they're just the sponsors..

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

that makes so much more sense lol.

what do you think of the final outcome?
England winning

Absolutely chuffed that AUSTRALIA didnt win! alhamdulillah

If not Pakistan, then England for sure! they rightly deserved it Smile

If you desire Allah to be persistent in granting you the things you love,, be persistent in doing the things that he loves - (Imaam Ahmad Ibn Hanbal)

I agree, England did deserve it, They've bin on top in each stage. Seemed to be the strongest team from the start, but i was set on supporting Pakistan which i dont regret. they did us prous in the semi's

yup, England were on form.

/Pretends to know what he is tlking about.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

The form team was Australia and they've played the whole tournament without losing whereas england just scrambled through to the super 8's however Australia peaked at the wrong time winning against Pakistan using up everything they got and eventually running out of steam in the final, i wanted England to win and glad they finally have a cricket world cup!

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

Pages