Pakistani doctor uses ambulance to take home his new cow

and no, that is not some euphimism.

Pakistani doctor suspended for putting cow in ambulance

A Pakistani doctor has been suspended for using an ambulance to carry home a cow he had bought at a local market, health authorities say.

The doctor had taken the ambulance from a rural health centre near the eastern city of Gujrat, in Punjab province.

He was intercepted by police while driving home from the cattle market.

Read more @

I like how when you open up the link, it shows you a map of Pakistan and the city, so that everyone sees exactly where this serious incident happened.

That is awesome, hillarious and not entirely surprising. That man has confounded me; truly he is a doctor.

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

s.b.f wrote:
I like how when you open up the link, it shows you a map of Pakistan and the city, so that everyone sees exactly where this serious incident happened.

But they don't show the cow in the ambulance. THEY EVEN MENTION THERE ARE PHOTOS but then don't link to them.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

British Patriot: Our country invented a free public health service for the people!
Pakistani Patriot: But our country extended the concept to include animals!

The Daily Moo
"...and in other news a Pakistani cow was traveling to an important business meeting when his chauffer was pulled over and arrested..."

Cow: So tell me again, you sure it's OK for me to ride in here.
Doctor: Yeah, I told you, its cool.
Cow: But there could be people...y'know...dying out there and stuff.
Doctor: What?! No wait, its fine. I've put on a little weight recently, you think you could fit into my scrubs?
Cow: And that's why you're going to get arrested.

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

Dawud loves this story.