[b]Please stick to the topic people - personal conversations can continue in PM

going back to what Mujhaid' had to say...----- NewModOnTheBlock[/b]

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:
lol

Phanto, how bout you just quit it! why the hell are u adding somethin to nearly every post you psycho!

"Med" wrote:
lol

lol is that a new mod or is it the same one but with a different name??

Im getting confused now.

anyho the perfect man is one who simply takes care of his wife... if he can accomplish that... in my view thats enough.

Back in BLACK

"Seraph" wrote:
"Med" wrote:
lol

lol is that a new mod or is it the same one but with a different name??

Im getting confused now.

anyho the perfect man is one who simply takes care of his wife... if he can accomplish that... in my view thats enough.

you can tell its the same idiot, if its bigbro i take the idiot bak cuz he was a good mod and funny when he got into arguments!

Perfect guy? Don't get me started Smile

Perfect guy is the one who wipes your tears when your upset, tells you you look good even when you look like [b]Feaces[/b]. He makes you breakfast in bed and lavish's you with presents to prove that he loves you.

And lucky for me I've bagged one. Biggrin

PhantomMod is an account available to ALL mods. They can post using it if they wanna keep their anonymity.

And ofcourse the mods are secret, and shall remain so. Except me and 'Ed.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
PhantomMod is an account available to ALL mods. They can post using it if they wanna keep their anonymity.

Well i dont think there are any other mods apart from big bro!

"angel" wrote:
"Admin" wrote:

And I cannot answer that.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
"angel" wrote:
"Admin" wrote:

And I cannot answer that.

Which basically means yes!

itdoes not mean anything. It means I am not willing to comment, be it negative or positive.

"Admin" wrote:
itdoes not mean anything. It means I am not willing to comment, be it negative or positive.

How can the comment be negative/postive? we are only talkin bout big bro being a mod!

either he is, or he is not.

either there are other mods, or there are not.

so there is a positive response (is/are), or a negative one (is/are not).

Simple linguistics.

"Admin" wrote:
either he is, or he is not.

either there are other mods, or there are not.

so there is a positive response (is/are), or a negative one (is/are not).

Simple linguistics.

ooooo, if u hadnt caught on, i was just doin that on purpose :roll:

"Ramz" wrote:
Perfect guy? Don't get me started Smile

Perfect guy is the one who wipes your tears when your upset, [b]tells you you look good even when you look like shit[/b]. He [b]makes[/b] you [b]breakfast in bed [/b]and [b]lavish's you with presents [/b]to prove that he loves you.

And lucky for me I've bagged one.

lol. Does any1 else know a man like that?

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

whos BigBro?

men know what they want in a woman - the women in here wont agree

women know what they want in a man - the men in here wont agree

its pointless talkin about it unless the other gender butts out

they start tellin em what their prefrences, which is not bieng discussed

that applies for both genders

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

What is perfect? Perfect to one person could be imperfection to another. Everybody has their own defintion of perfect, thats what makes us individuals. As for bad boys sorry to disappoint you salma and fizzy but there aint no such thing as a reformed bad boy Biggrin and if there was why would you want him coz he aint a bad boy no more so the attraction is gone Biggrin

No not the gum drop buttons! – Gingy

"Naz" wrote:
What is perfect? Perfect to one person could be imperfection to another. Everybody has their own defintion of perfect, thats what makes us individuals. As for bad boys sorry to disappoint you salma and fizzy but there aint no such thing as a reformed bad boy Biggrin and if there was why would you want him coz he aint a bad boy no more so the attraction is gone Biggrin

gud point...but how do we know that reformed bad boys dnt exist? any reformed bad boys out there want to 'fess up?? :roll:

we dont know no whether reformed bad boys exist, but cum on, be realistic what are the chances. Biggrin None

"Naz" wrote:
we dont know no whether reformed bad boys exist, but cum on, be realistic what are the chances. Biggrin None

I live in hope Biggrin

isnt Ed a 'reformed (wannabe) bad boy'? Lol

oh and angel, didnt irfan 'fess up to posting as Phantom?

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"Si" wrote:
"Naz" wrote:

I live in hope Biggrin

lol

I knew my unrealistic hope was not in vain....u reformed (wannabe) bad boys are too shy to declare it....

define a bad boy - i prefer the term stupid boy!!

and ive come across this many times, needless to say, with a lot of young women.......they have an attraction for 'bad boys'....always beat me as to why :?

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
define a bad boy - i prefer the term stupid boy!!

and ive come across this many times, needless to say, with a lot of young women.......they have an attraction for 'bad boys'....always beat me as to why :?

now now Hayder dont get Jealous Biggrin just coz the girls aint fightin over you Blum 3

i'll get my hand slapped if i make a comment on that!!

so i shall refrain Smile

p.s. how was the 2nd half of imigration? did okije have another fit? Lol

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

well hayder, they did say 'reformed' bad boys. sounds like they want muscle along with good character. Lol

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

you gotta do stupid idiotic acts, drive illegaly in cars more expensive than your house etc to have muscles? :?

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

lol
no believe it or not he didnt av a fit (god he is werid) he just went through half of the other sheet, we finish'd bout 25 past.

"Aasiyah" wrote:
well hayder, they did say 'reformed' bad boys. sounds like they want muscle along with good character. Lol

that wud be nice, but wat is muscle without good character......eh....i guess a guy whos vain.

"Si" wrote:
"Aasiyah" wrote:

that wud be nice, but wat is muscle without good character......eh....i guess a guy whos vain.

Biggrin

Pages