Pakistan needs a kick up the #$%é

Poor boy.

Pakistan needs some serious cleansing. This is day in day out and the government is always in on it.

Luckily, this boy is young and has a red passport so there is a great chance he will be returned.

InshaAllah he is. May Allah give his family Sabar.

We should pledge money if it comes down to it.

I am in. So if there is a relative of this kids, please post here so we know who to come to if they are going to get the money together.

As for them who did this, may you rot in hell.

They've already gone past the deadline and no word.
Im just a lil worried the kidnappers might panic bcoz of all the media coverage.
I know the kids cousin.

Back in BLACK

I dont think its going to get to collections.

Back in BLACK

when i heard this morning i was shocked and sad

even more so cos my son is there not too far from Jhelum

apparently these things do happen alot in pakistan

inshallah the boy is returned safely and these thugs are hanged!

inshAllah he will be returned safely.ameen.

WTH,
they need more than a kick up their backside
whats wrong with these people???? seriously what kind of demented person would do that
arghhhhhhh

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

Money. It makes the world go round.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

people who are either greedy for money or have none to start off with and want an easy way out....look at the root problem...damn goverment has brought the country to its knees. scratch that it may be true but pakistan has always been this way.

You wrote:
Money. It makes the world go round.

these people make me sick

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

alot of ppl are now saying the dads got something to do with the kidnapping?

what do you think?

also has this deterred anyone from going pakistan, especially with kids?

Ed, the dad wants to hold himself to ransom... It's just BS spread by the officials in KUFRSTAN.

When I see that kid it I don't see Sahil... I see my own child. Take my kids to that country? NO WAY. Would you take your kids?

This stuff is day in day out now.

YouShutup wrote:
It's just BS spread by the officials in KUFRSTAN.

and what motive would they have to do this?

No point always blaming someone else.

According to the BBC, it seems there was a miscommunication about an which people assumed to mean family links or something:

Sahil Saeed's family, from Oldham, spoke out after a senior diplomat hinted at the possibility but he later clarified he had not meant a relative.

(but tbh, relatives would be top of the list...)

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

i've got little cousins who will be going in a few weeks time. scary.

Other places in the world have more corrupt govenrments than Pakistans not saying the pakistani government isn't corrupt. But tbh what use is blaming the government? It's the people in the world who are lead by their greed that do these kind of things. But it happens everywhere. If the government was better maybe the child would be safe,

But these things shouldn't be our worry. My heart goes out to the boys parents and i pray that Alaah(swt) returns the child home safely ameen.

whereeve there is a big divide between rich and poor, or where the poor are extremely poor - and where the policing is not top notch - there is more of a chance of people resorting to such things IMO.

Greed is a powerful motivator.

Greed is too powerful a motivater. and too many people today strive for worldly items, and wealth instead of what will be helpful in the long run.

wealth is helpful in the long run!

Don't knock it. Acquiring wealth can be a noble goal.

(oh and welcome to the forums. make yourself at home and blah de blah.)

in the long run, on earth yeahh, but when you die what do you take with you? your big house n flashy car? nopes.

(already at home dont worry about it)

Exception wrote:

Other places in the world have more corrupt govenrments than Pakistans

Pakistan is one of the most corrupt countries in the world.

Nothing like this ever happens without the officials and police involved. It's they way it works - everyone has to be paid.

The father of Sahil has returned back to UK today even though the Police there have asked him to stay as he is a witness....

but why would he leave? why?

what is more important than staying there doing whatever he can to help find his son????

this will definitely increase the suspicion against him

if it was me i would stay there as long as it takes to find my son!

TheRevivalEditor wrote:
this will definitely increase the suspicion against him

Idle speculation is probably not a healthy thing.

and maybe he has some reason to? If you see a for sale board on his house "quick sale needed - £100k", would that lessen peoples suspicions?

Or it could be something totally different.

YouShutup wrote:
To Sahil's father- I recommend:

Wont help without a target. If there is a target it would be more... productive to use it to get his kid back.

Wrong. The boys dad is not here. Hes still in Pk.
No one knows where he is. He was not on any passenger lists for flight out of the country.
He had supposedly had threats made before the kidnapping. Family said they had no idea he was back in the uk. His current whereabouts are unknown.
It has been suggested he might have been taken into protective custody in PK.

Back in BLACK

Sura at-Takāthur (Piling up) irfan-ul-quran
Sura : Makki by Tilawat : 102 by Reveal : 16 Ruku` : 1 Ayats : 8 Part No. : 30

In the Name of Allah, Most Compassionate, Ever-Merciful
1. Your greed for massive wealth and the superiority complex has made you negligent (of the Hereafter),
2. Until you go down to the graves.
3. No indeed! You will soon learn (this reality that wealth and riches will avail you nothing).
4. Again (you are warned.) No! Never! You will soon learn about (your end).
5. Yes indeed! Would that you knew with the knowledge of certitude (the consequence of greed for wealth and riches and your negligence. Then, lost in the worldly pleasures, you would never forget the Hereafter like this).
6. (Consequent on your greed) you shall surely see Hell.
7. Then you shall certainly see it with the eye of certitude.
8. Then on that Day you will certainly be questioned about the bounties (given to you by Allah and the way you consumed them).

Sura at-Takāthur Arabic + English

erm... that seems like a random post?

You wrote:
YouShutup wrote:
To Sahil's father- I recommend:

Wont help without a target. If there is a target it would be more... productive to use it to get his kid back.

and how will that help?

You do not beat chaos by creating more chaos.

What do you make of the saying that people get the leadership they deserve?

You wrote:
and how will that help?

You do not beat chaos by creating more chaos.

What do you make of the saying that people get the leadership they deserve?

What I meant was he would be the start. Then work your way down. Is that better?

Bottom up is more sustainable and future proof.

Surprised that they found him alive.

Pages