if you had a theme tune which would play whenever you entered a room...

Signature theme from britians got talent the remix to the MJ Thriller tune

Or ...rocky balboa theme Biggrin

well i get

#fifi and the flower tots {something something} fifi's world#

its from a childrens cartoon program called fifi and the flowertots

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

Looney Tunes Theme Song.

s.b.f wrote:
Looney Tunes Theme Song.

Very appropriate Blum 3

#Before you look at the thorns of the rose , look at it's beauty. Before you complain about the heat of the sun , enjoy it's light. Before you complain about the blackness of the night, think of it's peace and quiet... #

MakeMeRawr_6TeenF wrote:
s.b.f wrote:
Looney Tunes Theme Song.

Very appropriate Blum 3

HEYY!

It's a great theme song Smile

What would be yours? or have you already stated? I should really look at other people's comments.

s.b.f wrote:
MakeMeRawr_6TeenF wrote:
s.b.f wrote:
Looney Tunes Theme Song.

Very appropriate Blum 3

HEYY!

What would be yours? or have you already stated? I should really look at other people's comments.

Something silent lol xD

Erm i remember when my friend Ruby used to walk in, my friend(s) would always belt out Kaiser chiefs even though no-one knew anymore lyrics than "RUBYRUBYRUBYRUBYYYY DER-NER-NER-NER-NER"

#Before you look at the thorns of the rose , look at it's beauty. Before you complain about the heat of the sun , enjoy it's light. Before you complain about the blackness of the night, think of it's peace and quiet... #

MakeMeRawr_6TeenF wrote:
s.b.f wrote:
MakeMeRawr_6TeenF wrote:
s.b.f wrote:
Looney Tunes Theme Song.

Very appropriate Blum 3

HEYY!

Something silent lol xD

Why silent?

I think it should be loud!

s.b.f wrote:
MakeMeRawr_6TeenF wrote:
s.b.f wrote:
MakeMeRawr_6TeenF wrote:
s.b.f wrote:
Looney Tunes Theme Song.

Very appropriate Blum 3

HEYY!

Something silent lol xD

Why silent?

I think it should be loud!

Coz i don't want everyone to notice when i walk in all the time

Be reeeally annoying.

Man there are so many! At first I was thinking Superman, but CK already has that.

Maybe the Force theme from Star Wars.

“Before death takes away what you are given, give away whatever there is to give.”

Mawlana Jalal ud Din Rumi

depends of the mood i'm in.

i like the action thing in toy story. you know, when Woody is doign cooler things than usual? or buzz..buzz does cool things too ...sometimes...

AAAANNYYWAAYYY. music, no good (enough). i wouldnt have anything.

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bzWSJG93P8]

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EynZ65x6Tmo]

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

I like this thread! I quite like the POTC one, thats a great theme tune!

"Verily, in the remembrance of Allah, do hearts find rest"

Awww, I was ganna say Pirates of the Caribbean!! Sad

*sulks*