Short Reminder - Put Your Trust In Allah

As Salaamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullaah,

InshAllah you all are well, in the best of health and emaan, and hopefully keeping warm!!

I am sure by now we have all had an experience where people sometimes let us down but if you put all your trust in Allah and Rely Solely on Him, He will never let you down ......."And He provides for him from (sources) he never could imagine. And if anyone puts his trust in Allah, sufficient is (Allah) for him. For Allah will surely accomplish His purpose. Verily, for all things has Allah appointed a due proportion " (65:3).

There is also a hadith that states "tie the camel first" and then put your trust in Allah (swt), so just trust is not enough.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

You wrote:
There is also a hadith that states "tie the camel first" and then put your trust in Allah (swt), so just trust is not enough.

o yeah i remember that hadith Biggrin

salaamz, true say bro put your trust in Allah Almighty and no one else!! ppl have broken my trust, now i only trust myself and Allah Almighty

life is for living, live it peacefully...