46% (23 votes)
Do nothing.
4% (2 votes)
score some cheap drugs
8% (4 votes)
Other
10% (5 votes)
Total votes: 50

take drugs off them obv, tell them its wrong which they obviosully alread nw lol and lock them in a room without drugs,,,so they get off the drugs ...carry on explaining to them its wrong while locked up....and when they come out they be a changed person Biggrin ... foolproof plan ey

i dont think it is foolproof.

firstly there are such things as windows Blum 3

secondly if u did manage to keep them in a room without drugs they wouldnt listen to u if theyre addicted not that quickly anyway.

plus they could get withdrawal symptoms which dont do much good to the health

Smile

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

question was about drug dealing, not taking them.

As for the cold turkey method - it can work, but with most things, it will only work if they want it to. If not, once outside, back into the same cycle.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

yh i knw it can work had experience in that

Talk to them, explain how they impact on many peoples lives (not just the users) and try to support them in changing their ways for the better, including changing the types of people they may interact with.

If it doesn't work?

Call the police, again and again. A prison sentence can be a good wake up call. I know a number of brothers that have endured this route and learned for the better.

Obviously this does not and will not work for everyone.

My "two cents" worth.

[img]http//i15.photobucket.com/albums/a351/fanafilllah/sig6.jpg[/img]

Abbas wrote:
Talk to them, explain how they impact on many peoples lives (not just the users) and try to support them in changing their ways for the better, including changing the types of people they may interact with.

If it doesn't work?

Call the police, again and again. A prison sentence can be a good wake up call. I know a number of brothers that have endured this route and learned for the better.

Obviously this does not and will not work for everyone.

My "two cents" worth.

i would never be able to grass a family member upto the police mn i see the locking up in a room a depriving of the drugs a better approach coz it can work and the police dont gotta nw

I voted 'Do nothing'

For that is exactly what i'd do.

#Before you look at the thorns of the rose , look at it's beauty. Before you complain about the heat of the sun , enjoy it's light. Before you complain about the blackness of the night, think of it's peace and quiet... #

Same here, probably.

Kind of different to the general advice of reporting drug dealers. (St786 - you're still focussing on the drug taker, not the dealer.)

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

You wrote:
Same here, probably.

Kind of different to the general advice of reporting drug dealers. (St786 - you're still focussing on the drug taker, not the dealer.)

o erm :s the dealer.....

Dealer?

Oops, I missed that too.

Well it depends on how aware the family member was of what they were doing. If they had just been caught by the prospect of making money and had somehow glossed over the ethical issues then I would give them a deep talking to.

If that had no effect or if in the first place they didn't care and were going to keep dealing anyway, I'd threaten to grass them up to the police.

If that didn't work, I'd grass them up to the police AND I wouldn't tell the family member to make sure he couldn't hide his stash.

All this assumes they're a close family member, if they're distant I may well do nothing...but then maybe guilt would motivate me to act.

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes