Divorcee

Hi,

[b]After going thru a horrid and messy divorce I now feel like I have NO CHANCE of finding a husband of good charachter and pious background!
Alhomdolillah I am taking one day as it comes and trying to get on with my life but its hard knowing I know may just have to compromise and 'make do' with what ever or whom ever comes into my kismet![/b]

Nothing seems to be going my way and each task seems a struggle.
I know I shouldnt complain n fink of those who wud be gratful 4 what I have, yet deep down I know dat I no longer have any zest 4 life itself!

I spend alot of my time praying making dua dat maybe one day fings will get btr but just as I fink fings cant get worser DEY DO!... Sad

Many are worse off then me yet at the same time many have not witnessed de heartache I have.

Please pray for me and all those Muslim brothers and sisters who are strugling for 1 fing or another!

Can anyone help? Cray 2

my dua's are with you

What is life, if not a struggle?

i understand your situation is tough.......and one i probably wont be able to answer

but regarding the zest in life,, i think you should assess your life and ask yourself what you want from life, what your purpose is, and most importantly - what are YOU going to do about it

Inshallah i pray better times are around the corner for you

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

salaam
Sorry to hear about your divorce. My prayers are with you. It may seem a struggle now but in time it will get easier. Just keep praying to Allah almighty and your prayers will be heard. Allah knows best and rewards those with a good heart.

No not the gum drop buttons! – Gingy

Salam sister

My prayers are with you, don't worry I know at the moment its hard to believe but things will get better, and no you should make do with anyone who you don't like, you can do better. So don't sell yourself short.

Keep praying and turning to Allah Almighty and His Beloved Prophet (SAW) for help, leave everything to them and believe that Allah Almighty and Holy Prophet (SAW) will do whats best for you. Stay strong, our prayers are always with you and all our muslim brothers and sisters.

take care

wasalam

THROUGH LOVE all that is bitter will be sweet.
Through Love all that is copper will be gold.
Through Love all dregs will turn to purest wine.
Through Love all pain will turn to medicine.
Through Love the king will turn into a slave!

Salaam

Yeah, there is unfortunately a stigma attached to divorcee’s

It’s sad and does reflect how backwards many of us still are…

Don’t worry, after hardship ALWAYS comes relief and I’m sure your overdue some “relief”…

Things can only get easier. Inshallah you’ll find someone who will be compatible with you…

Many people find true love and happiness in second or third marriages.

It may feel that you are the only person hurting…but trust me; many people have been through far worse…knowing about other people’s situations makes your situation easier to cope with….and this puts things into perspective.

My dua’s are with you..

Wasalaam

Sorry to hear bout that. May Allah give you patience and you will inshallah find someone better, more compatible. Will rember you in my duas, be strong and keep faith in Allah (swt)

u should look at all situations in a postive light

u shud thank God that he took u out of a nightmare marriage

many people are stuck for years and years and are unable to get out

don't worry about it sis, allah knows best.

Stick to your deen like you are doing and i can bet a million pounds that things will work out for you, inshallah.

rather die on my feet than live like a coward

Salam

I simply want to know the reasons why her marriage was a disaster ?

Omrow

"Omrow" wrote:
Salam

I simply want to know the reasons why her marriage was a disaster ?

Omrow

whats it to u?

who cares who dumped who :roll:

Salam

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
who cares...

And she called me heartless.

Omrow

[b]stop fighting kids- time and a place.[/b]

my mums friend had a divorce, although there is a stigma attached, it can be overcome. God puts us through these situations to test us. there is a reason for it.

anyway, back to my mums friend. after the divorce she remarried. is very happy, business is doing well, mashallah, she has three beautiful children and didnt have to compromise.

there is hope yet, just give it time and pray

we should all be grateful for what we got

their are muslims who are alot more worse off you just have to look at iraq or palestine

dont cry over spilt milk, accept what allah(SWT) has destined for you, always look on the bright side , dont cry get up and make the most of these situations,

have faith in ALLAH (SWT) and inshallah it will all work out for you