Big Eid

Hey Guys,

I did it as a new topic so people would reply (you better!)

When is big Eid roughly?

I need to book my holidays in advance as availabilty is very low, cheers!

Angel Smile

I would guess it to be at the end of november - somewhere between 26 and 31 november.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

awww "big eid" Smile

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

Oh God, that's towards the end of Nano!

Don't ask, just add "wrimo" to the word and Google.

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

aww Dawud! Smile are you taking part?

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:

InshaAllah.

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

Dawud wrote:
ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:

InshaAllah.

awesome! can we have a read, once ur done? Smile

LOL weds

Dawud wrote:
Oh God, that's towards the end of Nano!

Don't ask, just add "wrimo" to the word and Google.

Great, keep us updated on how things go with that.

wednesday wrote:
FINE! Ignore me. hmph. See if I care!

*turns around and walks away*

Oops, sorry. I was away for the past few days. Could only post sporadically.

Yeah, you write a 50k novel in 30 days. 100,000s of people do it too.