❤ ♡ Peace & Love - A Greetings Thread ♡ ❤

379 posts / 0 new
Last post

Pretty pic Joey

Did anyone see Matt LeBlanc on Top Gear?! HE'S GONE OLD :O

Happy holidays! Biggrin (half term Wink )

Happy weekend everyone else

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

-so I tried to add a pic of a cute donkey but it didnt work-

Jumuah Mubarak, Shabbat Shalom!

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

Quote:
Awesome birds! I like how you've put together the animation. You must be very patient taking those shots!

Thanks! Not my best work tbh but birds are really difficult to keep in focus, I don't know how birdwatchers get brilliant shots. Will keep trying and hopefully you'll see progress! The gif thing is not that hard using sequential shots from the camera but I couldn't upload the gifs I made so I remade it online so that you could all have a Jumuah Mubarak and Shabbat Shalom. Hope it worked.

Patience wrote:
Have an awesome weekend people!

Same thing to you - and everyone, have a good weekend!
  • It can never be satisfied, the mind, never. -- Wallace Stevens

No a real donkey!

I'm having a no-kvetch Jumuah inshaAllah Wink

Jumuah Mubarak, Shabat Shalom, Happy Weekend!

Biggrin

[center]jumuahmubarak[/center]

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
No a real donkey!

I'm having a no-kvetch Jumuah inshaAllah Wink

Jumuah Mubarak, Shabat Shalom, Happy Weekend!

Biggrin

You too! And everyone. Smile

Jummah Mubarak, have a great Passover and enjoy the weekend people Biggrin

:D
Jumuah Mubarak, Shabbat Shalom Biggrin

Happy 3-day weekend, people! Biggrin

I might have a 4day one/3day week mmm. It's ok, don't get too jealous, I'll probably be forced to go in even though it's a waste of time.

Jumuah Mubarak

Have a good weekend!

So pretty! 

Taken with your new phone?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

yup

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

How often do we see these breathtaking scenes?

They seemed to be prohibited until recently.

Jumuah Mubarak, Shabbat Shalom, Happy Weekend!

Enjoy your Diamond Jubilee Weekend!

Long Live Our 'Helpful' and 'Active' Queen! Wink

Ace post!

Jumu'ah Mubarak! Shabbat Shalom! Have a great weekend! Dance 4

Jumu'a Mubarak! Some recent shots from my camera, chosen quite randomly:

Have a lovely weekend. Biggrin

i think i want to live where you live. so pretty!!

let's see if ive got any nice pictures...

urgh...why cant you just upload pics from computer?!?!?!

edit: i like flowers, especially the wild kind, like these:

and these:

AND THESE!!!

I miss chemistry:

and maths...:

Have a lovely day! and a lovely weekend!! and a lovely ramadan! and a lovely eid!! and lovely life!

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

Joie, you're a photographer? The last picture and the mushrooms are very impressive. Are they straight out of your camera?

where's the coke bottle?! LOL

coz they're wild flowers from the garden. first time bloomers too. and the kid schooter was just restfully leading against whatever it was leaning against and then those flowers came and bloomed like they never bloomed before.

it was an amazing sight though, you wake up in the morning and you can see the flowers from as soon as you get downstairs walking towards the kitchen. lovely.

Lol

Nice tune. I got one, for anyone who likes a bit of bass.

">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MnsnHjeWlg]

And a pic. Dirol

Music 2  Wait a minute...

Scratch one-s head

I'm not a ticket inspector!!!

Shok

Anywayz, have a lovely weekend!

Love to everyone. Lilly, cool flowers!

Accountontherevival wrote:

Joie, you're a photographer? The last picture and the mushrooms are very impressive. Are they straight out of your camera?

I just like meandering and taking pictures. Yes, they are straight from the camera. Thanks very much for the compliment! Biggrin

I put this gorgeous Parasol in my supper last night along with a Giant Puffball and some other stuff, it was delicious:

Jumuah Mubarak

Jumu'ah Mubarak, Shabbat Shalom!

x

Omrow wrote:

Shabbat Shalom.

Jumah Mubarak.

+1 

I deleted the last post on here. otherwise the thread wouldnt load.

(apologies to poster)

Joie de Vivre wrote:

Jumu'ah Mubarak, Shabbat Shalom!

shabbat shalom u'mvorakh, Joey

Jumuah Mubarak everyoneeeeeee

Happy Weekend! Enjoy it, while it lasts! (I'm having trouble adjusting to the idea of no more holidays, so feel the need to remind everyone else too, about the short amount of time! Blum 3 )

East Titanium! What was it?

TPOS wrote:

shabbat shalom u'mvorakh, Joey

Jumuah Mubarak everyoneeeeeee

Happy Weekend! Enjoy it, while it lasts! (I'm having trouble adjusting to the idea of no more holidays, so feel the need to remind everyone else too, about the short amount of time! Blum 3 )

Wicked! Shanah Tovah & Jumuah Mubarak Um'vorach! Yahoo Have a great weekend and a very good year ahead!

I went to Tatton Park this week:

Jumuah Mubarak

I need to find like you, who I can explore all these cool places with

that was the first time i heard meandering and i now LOVE that word and look forward to doing it one day. where does Joie live?

London would be a different kind of meandering but i dont mind...

i just need to have someone to meander with

doing the 15 x2 miles walk was really nice but i kept forgetting to take pics.. its just "wouaw wouaw wouaw/exploring/wouaw wouaw wouaw/exploring" and im taking it all in but i dnt think abt taking pics.

anyway, wanna go on long random walks agaiiiinnnn!!! somehow..im becoming really curious and "in love" with the parliament building...i really want to see it from very close, from the inside, from the river etc...

Pages