[center]

So true!

[color=saddlebrown]Jumuah Mubarak! Shabbat Shalom![/color][/center]

• It can never be satisfied, the mind, never. -- Wallace Stevens

Joie de Vivre wrote:
btw I'm glad we're talking Ya'qub. Smile

aww, so cute Blum 3

Happy Holidays to all the school kids! Biggrin

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

Ya'qub, I may have imagined a chill at some point.

Congratulations Ocean!
[center]

[color=steelblue]Jumu'ah Mubarak! Shabbat Shalom![/color][/center]

Ocean wrote:

The tree trunk seems to have an eye and a mouth... Did it have a nose too?

haaa! trees dont smell. well some do when they're in blossom but that's a noun not a verb.

my contribution (shabbat cos its too late for jumuah):

[IMG]

Don't just do something! Stand there.

Nice pic Ya'qub

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

oh! In our training session for the sighted guides thing we had these different types of glasses which were made to show how people with different visual impairments could see - one pair was for tunnel vision

Ocean wrote:
I found this hilarious for some reason because I didn't have clue why the kid was being so curious...

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
oh! In our training session for the sighted guides thing we had these different types of glasses which were made to show how people with different visual impairments could see - one pair was for tunnel vision

I like Tunnel vision, it's better than a hemianopia!

lol "it's pronounced juz"

That's the one where you have to look to the side to be able to see?

And I'm glad you called it jargon cuz I didn't understand that! Blum 3

Happy weekend people Biggrin

[center]

[color=indianred]Ramadan Mubarak! Shabbat Shalom!
[/color][/center]

(& Ya'qub that was the awkwardzness, I do apologise.)
(& Ocean, you're absolutely right about the tree-face, and it distracts from the subject and spoils the image, and it is interesting you confirmed this, but I hadn't ever noticed a white holly branch before. This time it is a Birch Razorstrop that I think does a better job of dominating the shot and looking odd.)

Ocean wrote:
">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aP3gzee1cps]

lol

Have a happy weekend! Smile

Class!

Jumm'ah/Ramadan Mubarak, happy weekend, shabbat shallom and whatever else.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

You wrote:
Ocean wrote:
">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aP3gzee1cps]

lol

Have a happy weekend! Smile

Class!

Biggrin

Love it.

Quote:
Jumm'ah/Ramadan Mubarak, happy weekend, shabbat shallom and whatever else.

The moment the cat realises that it has been found out is pretty cool there, especially with the half bark and then the meaow.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Beautiful pic!

I wonder what happened to joie

WHERE have you been?! I was feeling like a lonely Utd supporter Sad

Happy hannukah.

You wrote:
Happy hannukah.

Thanks!

WHERE have you been?! I was feeling like a lonely Utd supporter Sad

No such thing. Biggrin

I am just well busy but I do check on the forum now and again. I'll try to keep up this thread, seems nobody says so much as Jumuah Mubarak otherwise. :s Hope all's well! Smile

Regards, JdeV and the Smiley Gang

[center]

[color=magenta]Jumuah Mubarak! Shabbat Shalom! Happy New Year everyone![/color][/center]

Patience, I get well confused about usernames, pls could you clarify your identity, perhaps in a PM? ...I'm asking with love. Smile (The mushroom is a Parasola sp., perhaps P. auricoma, they are fairly common in grasslands through the summer and autumn - this one was in London about 6 weeks ago. The gills turn to ink and disappear and the expanded cap curls up quite prettily, all in a day.)

I was hoping to be somewhere remote, looking at nature, but my friend backed out and I didn't fancy just getting myself a room in the middle of nowhere. These short winter days really mess with me, I think from now on I will head south for winter.

So I am visiting a friend and then if I am able to get across town I might go to a small party. 2011 has been big for me but I am not near to my ambitions yet, here's to a massive 2012 for everyone!

">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7b35rxa9Hc]

[center]Jumuah Mubarak! Shabbat Shallom!

[b][size=17]
[color=darkolivgreen]*[/color][color=darkorange]*[/color][color=darkolivgreen]*[/color]
[color=darkorange]Jumuah Mubarak![/color] [color=orangered] Shabbat Shalom![/color]
[color=orangered]*[/color]
[color=darkolivegreen]**[/color][/size][/b][/center]

Patience wrote:

Have an awesome weekend dude and a blissful new year everyone! I'm gonna be doing something totally ridiculous. Edinburgh Hogmanay Street Party!!! eeeekkk Biggrin

Now if someone brings out a fatwa to tell me that it's haraam and that I'm a less of a Muslim; they are DEAD because I will find you!

well depends really dont it? is it a new year party? or is it just to get to know the neighbours?

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

This is a peace and greetings thread, take the debate elsewhere!

Happy Weekend, people Biggrin

This is a peace and greetings thread, take the debate elsewhere!

Happy Weekend, people Biggrin

i realised how serious it sounded after i posted. i meant to add a wink or a grin on my post.. tis all for jokes!

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

wkd glad u had a good one.

[center][color=olivedrab]Peace & Love![/color]

[/center]

[b][size=17]
[color=orangered]J[/color]u[color=orangered]m[/color]u[color=orangered]a[/color]h [color=orangered]M[/color]u[color=orangered]b[/color]a[color=orangered]r[/color]a[color=orangered]k[/color]! [color=orangered]S[/color]h[color=orangered]a[/color]b[color=orangered]b[/color]a[color=orangered]t[/color] S[color=orangered]h[/color]a[color=orangered]l[/color]o[color=orangered]m[/color]!
[/size][/b][/center]

Joie de Vivre wrote:

[b][size=17]
[color=orangered]J[/color]u[color=orangered]m[/color]u[color=orangered]a[/color]h [color=orangered]M[/color]u[color=orangered]b[/color]a[color=orangered]r[/color]a[color=orangered]k[/color]! [color=orangered]S[/color]h[color=orangered]a[/color]b[color=orangered]b[/color]a[color=orangered]t[/color] S[color=orangered]h[/color]a[color=orangered]l[/color]o[color=orangered]m[/color]!
[/size][/b][/center]

You went to the effort of making every other letter a different letter?! I definitely hope you have a good friday/weekend too! Biggrin

Cool I like!

(The spiky bug is a ladybird larva).

With more time I might have used better shots (but being hi-speed they are lo-res) and perfected the animation without resorting to an online gif-maker but anyway, I've had Blue Tits, Coal Tits and Great Tits at the window today not to mention a robin and magpies (hmm) plus I noticed my window needs a clean. Here's a Blue Tit:

Wow that gets annoying. Here's a still:

Have a great weekend!

& cheers Power of Silence!

I got a better shot of a Coal Tit.

Jumu'ah Mubarak & Shabbat Shalom! Have a good weekend!

Jumuah Mubarak & Shabbat Shalom!

Pages