❤ ♡ Peace & Love - A Greetings Thread ♡ ❤

379 posts / 0 new
Last post

Ocean wrote:
...and yes that's an awesome piece of art! Fool Can you do better?

Can't be bothered. I can complain though.

talk about ruining my "just kidding" moment! sheeeeeeeeeeesh Blum 3

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

There doesnt have to be a point for everything Wink

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:

Yeah, go girl!

MuslimBro wrote:

Yeah, go girl!

Biggrin

I bought this Giggs album a few weeks back and since I'm a bit starved of bass and grime lately I've been on it pretty obsessively. It's a great album.

">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8_XbEmQHNM]

Bless. [color=fuchsia]Wishing you a Jumuah Mubarak and a Shabbat Shalom![/color]

If anyone is annoyed with me for anything now is a good time to send me a PM because I'm in reflective mode and planning my changes with a New Year just days away.

Peace'n'Love to everyone.

Peace'n'Lovez are on me!

• It can never be satisfied, the mind, never. -- Wallace Stevens

Jumu'ah Mubarak and Shabbat Shalom!

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

You wrote:
Jumu'ah Mubarak and Shabbat Shalom!

is this the first time you have greeted everyone?

An exciting GOOD Morning Folks!

I'm going to begin my days first with some news and a bit of Bob The Builder, (had my coffee earlier), a bit internet action and then I will dine with my dear friend, MS Word <3.

Enjoy your weekend guys!

Ocean wrote:
Fool :roll:

+1

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

Jum'ah Mubarak, Shabbal Shallom.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Ocean i was gna use that pic too! Smile

[color=deeppink] Happy new Year (Joey), Eid/Jummah Mubarak, Shabbot Shalom [/color]

[color=deeppink] Happy new Year (Joey), Eid/Jummah Mubarak, Shabbot Shalom [/color]

We left this thread quiet for a while, huh? I'll put a flower-loving cow in it.

Thank you for the good wishes! The year has started out well for me, I think. Wishing all of you a year of very good things and sweet dreams come true.

Joie de Vivre wrote:

We left this thread quiet for a while, huh? I'll put a flower-loving cow in it.

Thank you for the good wishes! The year has started out well for me, I think. Wishing all of you a year of very good things and sweet dreams come true.

Joeeeeeeeeeeeey! i saw you were online and just thought it was friday! lol but no one day left yet :/ but il just write on here anyway. Smile

Hope everyone's having a great week, theres only one day left till the weekend woooooooo! remember to smile and have fun! (:

Peace.

Yay!

No pic this time. Sorry I keep missing Fridays.

Sh'vua Tov! Peace and Love!

Biggrin

Biggrin

Ocean wrote:
I've just realised my bag has "joie de vivre eternelle" engraved in very small letters next to the brand logo. How cool is that?

It is very cool, look after it. I'm on a bag. Biggrin

Have a wonderful weekend, don't get ill yourself this time!

[color=Coral][b]Jumuah Mubarak! Shabbat Shalom![/b][/color]

Have a wonderful weekend!

Jum'ah Mubarak and shabbat shallom

Shabbot Shalom, Jummah Mubarak, Happy weekend! Biggrin

Google won't let me add pics :x

Shabbot Shalom, Jummah Mubarak, Happy weekend! Biggrin

Google won't let me add pics :x

How come you all add pics here??

And Jummah Kareem ya'll Biggrin

Your own soul is nourished when you are kind; it is destroyed when you are cruel.

Jumuah Mubarak and Shabbat Shalom! Have a great weekend!

Took this photo in the park. I was fixing my bike brakes when they locked me in at 5pm! Emergency ranger didn't answer his mobile. After a lot of cycling in the dark, trying to find an unlocked styal and with the stags fronting up to me (but they did respect my little bicycle bell), I hauled my bike onto a big gate and retrieved it on the other side. Lol

In the summer I cycle quite a lot, and keep it up until the frosts. It's variable, sometimes just to the shops and back. As a kid I learned to love the freedom I had on a bike and that exhilaration generally hasn't gone away; in the country and the suburbs it is much more pleasant than driving a car, much more connected to the places you pass through; cycling across town or even intercity doesn't generally take all that long, and for me any health benefits are pretty much incidental. Although I'm glad for that too. Serious cyclists with all the tight clobber generally can't help smiling when they see me panting my way uphill with a satchel on my shoulder, and I smile back.

In Cheshire there are loads of deer. As well as the ones in , Dunham Massey and Lyme Park I've had the very rare privilege to encounter the small herd in the wild - well, in the road. I was driving on that occasion. Heads held low to show me their antlers they made me back up and turn round. They can attack if you hang around or get in their way so it's best to observe from a distance rather than cycling through the herd ringing a little bell. Smile

Tatton and Macclesfield park sound amazing, Joie.

Ocean wrote:
Ah Cheshire...

Have you been to other places in Shropshire?

I would love to go for a long ride through Shropshire, it is on my to-do list!

s.b.f wrote:
Tatton and Macclesfield park sound amazing, Joie.

That kind of thing, we're pretty blessed to have some awesome countryside all over the UK, and every county has its own character. I was going to go foraging in Epping Forest a month or two ago but the guy I was going with bailed, and tbh it was kind of convenient on that occasion. So that is still on my list as well. But everywhere's amazing!

Thank you, that's worth checking out!

Apparently . Everywhere else must be fuming with envy!

Today Market Drayton still brings food to the world. Both Müller yogurts and Palethorpes quiches and pies are made in Market Drayton. If all this food needs walking off, there are unusual, even bloodthirsty, town trails - Murder & Mayhem, the Boyhood haunts of Clive of India and Children's Wild Animal Adventure trail.

I'm trying to decide if Müller paid for a mention on the council website, or if the council just wants to keep the Germans happy, or if that is a point of pride. :?

It's bonfire night AND diwali tomorrow! There's gna be a lot of fireworks going off

Ocean wrote:
I've just realised my bag has "joie de vivre eternelle" engraved in very small letters next to the brand logo. How cool is that?

Is your bag from River Island?

Cos i'm sure i have a pair of jeans from there that say something like that.

#Before you look at the thorns of the rose , look at it's beauty. Before you complain about the heat of the sun , enjoy it's light. Before you complain about the blackness of the night, think of it's peace and quiet... #

[center]

[color=orange]Jumuah Mubarak! Shabbat Shalom![/color][/center]

Ocean wrote:

Have a fab weekend folks!

You too.

It's called a sunset. (or sunrise?) and it cna have good colours etc. Mostly its dificult to capture on a phone though, as it seems less spectacular and dark, but I guess more professional kit would compensate for the lighting.

Pages