❤ ♡ Peace & Love - A Greetings Thread ♡ ❤

379 posts / 0 new
Last post

Been a long time Joie.

There is a guy o our street who has a pigeon shed.

the poor guy has to tend to then through warm and cold. even when its snowing and freezing you hear him outside shoveling away.

Funny bit is that often there is a kitten that sits on the wall outside the shed, waiting for its moment to pounce.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Cats casually killing garden birds for sport is so upsetting, but a look at the  suggests there wouldn't be much support for coming down on the custom for keeping cats.

• It can never be satisfied, the mind, never. -- Wallace Stevens

I found this beautiful wood pigeon in the garden. The law should insist no cats out without a leash, screw any selfish objectors. What other pet would be allowed into my garden to do this? Sad

But I have a better picture.

Have a good weekend! I'll try to pop in this week. Smile

Peace & Love!

Such pictures should not become more common now tht spring has officially started (with the arrival of sleet, hailstones and gale force winds).

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

shameen wrote:
What is Shabbat Shallom? Scratch one-s head

It's a Jewish greeting for the day of Shabbat.

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

Smile

Jumuah Mubarak. Shabbat Shalom.

Jumuah Mubarak! Shabbat Shalom!

pretty intense colours there.

Not highly edited though! It's a Banded Demoiselle that surprised me when it landed on the pond in a stunning whirl of blue. A shot of it landing would have been great but I was more than happy just to gawp. Smile

It's beautiful. Always glad to see this thread being revived, have a great weekend everyone Biggrin

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

Smile Cool, & have a great weekend.

[center]!رمضان كريم

[color=darkmagenta]!رمضان كريم[/color]

[color=peru]Ramadan Kareem![/color][/center]

Ramadan Kareem.

(amazing typography @joie)

Inshallah there will be a peace soon. No idea how we will get there but God is the best of planners.

Peace and love. That image is a meadow and hilltop I walked through in Derbyshire, in the valley of Hope. Smile

Hope you're fasting well. Have a good weekend.

Jumu'ah Mubarak! Shabbat Shalom!

[center][color=magenta]

Peace & Love!

Jumu'ah Mubarak! Shabbat Shalom![/color]

[/center]

Pages