❤ ♡ Peace & Love - A Greetings Thread ♡ ❤

379 posts / 0 new
Last post

& bless Noor and everyone and Sh'vua Tov! And best wishes for the new year and many lifetimes.

[center]Sh'vua Tov and Enjoy Life[/center]

• It can never be satisfied, the mind, never. -- Wallace Stevens

I recognise that picture above!

It looks like a place from the film: Madagascar! Smile

Jummah Mubarak & Shabbat Shalom Smile

What she said.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

What they said.

bless

Same to you.

[center][b][color=chartreuse]..............................[/color]

[color=darkorange]Jumuah Mubarak! Shabbat Shalom![/color]
[color=chartreuse]..............................[/color][/b]

Jumuah Mubarak! Shabbat Shallom![/center]
[/quote]

Jummah mubarak and Shabbat shallom.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

You wrote:
Jummah mubarak and Shabbat shallom.

Biggrin

[center]

[color=crimson]Hi! Am I in the right thread?
Jumuah Mubarak! Shabbat Shalom!
[/color][/center]

Jummah mubarak. Smile

Hav a gr8 day all.

Jummah Mubarak, Shabbat Shallom.

why dont you make things more usefull, rather then jsut saying jummuah mubarak why dont youall share your jummuah khutba here so that you all may actuallylearn something from each others khutba or get the main message and lesson of the khutba.

lol maybe next time i never made it for the khutba today i just got there in time for the jamaat.

That can be done too by those that wish to, but they may want to create a new topic per interesting khutbah they have heard.

hudhafah wrote:
why dont you make things more usefull, rather then jsut saying jummuah mubarak why dont youall share your jummuah khutba here so that you all may actuallylearn something from each others khutba or get the main message and lesson of the khutba.

You follow and others may lead Smile

Happy Friday Everyone Smile it really was a beautiful day today Smile just still freezing cold :/

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

not a problem my jummuah was about about the importance of astagfirullah and its significance, muhammad SAW said their were many people in the grave who are begging to come back to dunya just to say astagfirullah as had they done that while they were alive their sins wouldve been forgiven inshallah, so never stop saying astagfirullah as you this dua is a very powerful one, and muhammad SAW the sinless and masum begged for forgiveness i think it was a round 70-100 times a day, everyday for the rest of his life even though de didnt even have to. SO know the power of astagfirullah and dont let a day pass without asking for forgiveness.

hudhafah wrote:
not a problem my jummuah was about about the importance of astagfirullah and its significance, muhammad SAW said their were many people in the grave who are begging to come back to dunya just to say astagfirullah as had they done that while they were alive their sins wouldve been forgiven inshallah, so never stop saying astagfirullah as you this dua is a very powerful one, and muhammad SAW the sinless and masum begged for forgiveness i think it was a round 70-100 times a day, everyday for the rest of his life even though de didnt even have to. SO know the power of astagfirullah and dont let a day pass without asking for forgiveness.

Subhan'Allah

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
hudhafah wrote:

Subhan'Allah

you a boy or a girl?

girl

Are you sure?

hmmm i dunno actually, now that u ask me, its a very hard Q and you have put me in doubt :S

[img]

Cameltime! (So this guy finds himself in the middle of a desert with just a bunch of other male soldiers for company. Don't worry, says one of the men, we have camels come to visit every other month... irregular as this seems, two months was a long time for our soldier and by the time the camels arrived he certainly didn't need any encouragement... skips to punchline... "You idiot, these are the camels to take us into town...")

Wishing everyone a great weekend! Bless.

Peace and Love to Omrow and to everyone, left-aligned...

[b]
[color=fuchsia]Jumuah Mubarak! Shabbat Shalom![/color]

[/b]

Jumu'ah Mubarak, Shabbat Shalom!

[center]

[b][size=17][color=darkmagenta].[/color]
[color=peru].[/color]
[color=darkmagenta]Jummah Shalom! Shabbat Mubarak![/color]
[color=peru].[/color]
[color=darkmagenta].[/color][/size][/b][/center]

Jumu'ah Mubarak and Shabbat Shallom

Its all starry!

[center]Jumu'ah Mubarak![/center]

happy friday Smile

Pages