Plans for Eid?

So... How do you plan to bring the house down?

Eid hasn't crossed my mind at all yet. Ramadan has whooshed by.

yep ramadan has gone so quick this year....will be my first Eid in pakistan so dont know what to expect

St786 wrote:
yep ramadan has gone so quick this year....will be my first Eid in pakistan so dont know what to expect

Oh update us on how that turns out!

I didn't made any plans yet. Probably cleaning,cooking and inviting people

The Prophet said, "The example of a believer is that of a fresh tender plant, which the wind bends lt sometimes and some other time it makes it straight. And the example of a hypocrite is that of a pine tree which keeps straight till once it is uprooted s

wednesday wrote:
Clean house
Cook Food
Serve Food
Eat
*sigh*
and then wash the dishes, AGAIN :roll:

isnt it borin bein a girl?!

get dressed up at like 2pm
visit reltives who u see everyday anyway
eat a billion samosas

whooo party on

1R4M wrote:

isnt it borin bein a girl?!

get dressed up at like 2pm
visit reltives who u see everyday anyway
eat a billion samosas

whooo party on

LOL thats so true, except i get dressed early as i dont normally have to help wiht the cooking that much really (mum and aunties share that job out :D)

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

Gonna get dressed up. Then..I'll hope someone will take pity on us and invite us to their house. Lol.

This is my first Eid away from my family. It'll be an experience

Eid! hmmm...YIPPIE!!!
Alhamdullilah plans are just improvised on the day, its jus soooo amazing haveing to wake up early..Mummys getting the sweets ready...and yh!!!:D happy....

The boys are going to burn some rubber on Wilmslow. Probably carry on till late, 2am.

Its the traditional way to party on Eid night.

Day is for the family. Night is for the friends.

So, bring your Paki flags boys.

sounds like a fun day out waving flags n' all partay....

“O my people! Truly, this life of the world is nothing but a (quick passing) enjoyment, and verily, the hereafter that is the home that will remain forever.” [Ghafir : 39]

Omrow wrote:
The boys are going to burn some rubber on Wilmslow. Probably carry on till late, 2am.

Its the traditional way to party on Eid night.

Day is for the family. Night is for the friends.

So, bring our Paki flags boys.

this has been on my mind for a while, my family haven't got anything planned and i have a new 6 day old baby brother so going out may be a problem. any ideas or advice on what i can do to get my groove on coz i'm outta ideas.

aysha ellen wrote:
this has been on my mind for a while, my family haven't got anything planned and i have a new 6 day old baby brother so going out may be a problem. any ideas or advice on what i can do to get my groove on coz i'm outta ideas.

Well that depends on where in the country you live. This forum has people from all over so I'm sure SOMEONE knows of any good, clean fun to be had on Eid where you live.

Don't just do something! Stand there.

aysha ellen wrote:

i have a new 6 day old baby brother

Smile What have you named him?

aysha ellen wrote:
...i have a new 6 day old baby brother...

congrats!

@Ya'qub - she be from down south. The kingdom of londonistan I think.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

aysha ellen wrote:
i have a new 6 day old baby brother
awww Smile

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

yes i'm from london.originally from north london but moved to east london. its confusing!!! so anything happening in london on eid or around eid would be great! but not eid on the square, i've already got that day planned, got a big bunch of friends together to go and cause chaos. as we usually do.
and my little brothers name is Yusuf. his sooooooooooooo cute!

awwwwww MashAllah, nice name too (y):)

hey ya'qub thanks. the tinsel town looks interesting. but who would i go with? i hijacked all my mates to come with me to eid on the square. i'm not sure they will come to tinsel town too. maybe they will though, but they are busy people. like me. i got college at eid time!!! makes me soooooo mad. i'm gonna be stuck in class doing study skills and maths! )i hate maths!) man it sucks!
but thanks. i think i will try really hard to get my mates to go with me to tinsel town. i haven't got a big budget so can't go go-karting, wish i could, will do one day.
aha! had an idea. maybe i could get some of my college class mates to go with me. theres three muslim boys in my class they might take me up on the offer. but then on second thoughts they might think i'm asking them out. these boys! haaaa. any ideas anyone on who to go with. or how to get them to go with you?

No plans, prob stay home.

Too ill to do anything anyway.

Back in BLACK

aysha ellen wrote:
hey ya'qub thanks. the tinsel town looks interesting. but who would i go with? i hijacked all my mates to come with me to eid on the square. i'm not sure they will come to tinsel town too. maybe they will though, but they are busy people. like me. i got college at eid time!!! makes me soooooo mad. i'm gonna be stuck in class doing study skills and maths! )i hate maths!) man it sucks!
but thanks. i think i will try really hard to get my mates to go with me to tinsel town. i haven't got a big budget so can't go go-karting, wish i could, will do one day.
aha! had an idea. maybe i could get some of my college class mates to go with me. theres three muslim boys in my class they might take me up on the offer. but then on second thoughts they might think i'm asking them out. these boys! haaaa. any ideas anyone on who to go with. or how to get them to go with you?

lol, they will think you're asking them out. But that doens't mean you can't still have fun! In fact, you can tell them openly beforehand "I'm not asking you out but let's all go out 4 eid." Tell them to bring their sisters along so you're not the only girl!

wednesday wrote:
mhmmm ferrero rocher milkshake...

*pukes* - that just sounds wrong.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

You wrote:
wednesday wrote:
mhmmm ferrero rocher milkshake...

*pukes* - that just sounds wrong.

they do that on wimmy rd.. my mate made me try it once...
its not as bad as you think.. kinda nice

"ThiS WoRlD Iz A PrIsOn 4 A BeLiVeR AnD PaRaDiSe 4 A NoN-BeLiVeR.........."

You can make any milkshake you want with a blender and some plain icecream. just add chocolate bar of your choice.

MuslimSister wrote:
Gonna get dressed up. Then..I'll hope someone will take pity on us and invite us to their house. Lol.

This is my first Eid away from my family. It'll be an experience

Eid at our house has typically been a let down in terms of my expectations. It usually involves cook food, stay at home, eat food. Really dead. My advice to you is go do something recreational.

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

Eid is all about food and hugging.

So, make sure you hug everyone BEFORE you eat.

If you first eat too much and then decide to hug everyone, the people might squeese it out of the other end.