Personality test

38 posts / 0 new
Last post

According to what I call a not-very-reliable-reflection of anyone at all, my curiousity led me to try it out.

I am a Dynamic Thinker.

Dynamic Thinkers like you are confident and independent persons. You radiate enthusiasm and energy. You pursue your objectives actively and energetically. You love nothing better than new challenges. Your are the born leader, competent, energetic and responsible.

Is this who I am?

hmm..i wasnt around when this happened. where was i in 2009...

anyway, done it havent read the results except the title. i have to say, for step 1 i actually had to count on my fingers which one applied to me from either side and go for the majority.

i also noticed that when i read the right hand side statements first i ended up choosing the left hand sides one and when i read the left hand sides statements i chose the right hand sides one. i wonder if reading it first has anythign to do with anything.

anyway, time to dissect the results.

You absorb new information like a sponge and your memory is legendary. Once you have learned something, you’ll never forget it - unless you consider it to be irrelevant for some reason and decide that it seems to be better purging it from your data storage.

i wish lol.

i should also be self employed and surrounded by realistic people who get things done. those "things" being my "crazy ideas". that sounds EXTREMELY good.

i shall now "return to immersing myself in my intellectual world" ROFL.

the test said: analytical thinker.

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

Titanium wrote:

Hummus it may just be mumbo jumbo but it'll hel you grow your confidence and work with confidence. It helps you move forward without hesistation.

does it really? how? i just find it strange, like im reading abt someone else.. i remember being really into personality tests

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

It might make you relate to 'how others perceive you', but I wouldn't place any hope in that describing who you are/personality as a whole. 

Titanium wrote:

I did it again and I am glad to share that I have developed into a Dynamic Thinker. No longer a hippie! wahaaay! but do I give a poo about it? Probably not. 

Hummus it may just be mumbo jumbo but it'll hel you grow your confidence and work with confidence. It helps you move forward without hesistation.

*SNAAAP* But it's so broad. I like having confidence but not to the point when you're over confident and arrogant about things. 

_Me_ wrote:
It might make you relate to 'how others perceive you', but I wouldn't place any hope in that describing who you are/personality as a whole. 

It might slightly. The way I see myself and the way others see me might be different. If you wouldn't mind, can you do the personality test from a Hummus perspective and tell me what personality it gives you about me. 

True. It's too short and not a life sorta reflection.

Pages