Personality test

A nice way to get to know you people try this personality test , gives interesting results you may be surprised how accurate it is. What personality type are you?

I'm a DI.

And if you not going to comment don't do the test lol Blum 3

Couldn't they have kept it simple? even answering the first question take a lot of thinking! and the second.. it's like rocket science. harder.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

You wrote:
Couldn't they have kept it simple? even answering the first question take a lot of thinking! and the second.. it's like rocket science. harder.

It's worth it give it a try Blum 3 Only five minutes.. just go back to it everytime you take a break.

only five minutes? its conflicting and both options are (almost?) equally wrong. or equally right.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

The pseudoscience mumbo jumbo says I am .

You wrote:
only five minutes? its conflicting and both options are (almost?) equally wrong. or equally right.

well choose one thats most likely..they have to make a judgement on something. garbage in garbage out!

Highland wrote:
You wrote:

well choose one thats most likely..they have to make a judgement on something. garbage in garbage out!

I take that back since it was human made it could be garbage out, garbage out Blum 3

I'm also a DI, however the second paragraph is incorrect (the genius controls the chaos). For me, the chaos controls the chaos. The trick is to sense which flows in the chaos are asserting themselves and when, where flow is a vector that is a function of both space and time.

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

Having taken step four again, I have now realised that I am not a DI as I first thought, but actually a HI. This will not have profound repercussions upon my life.

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

Dreamy Idealist apparently

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

I think i should retake it and read more carefully this time coz DI aint me i think lol

Interesting.. a lot of DI's, I thought they were hard to find.

It seems they seek refuge over here

yup, this place be a refuge from the cruel world.

It could also explain why the people on here have a different/more chilled out vibe compared to other fora.

independent thinker

i don't know how accurate it is but a lot of the characteristics sound like me.

“O my people! Truly, this life of the world is nothing but a (quick passing) enjoyment, and verily, the hereafter that is the home that will remain forever.” [Ghafir : 39]

Highland wrote:
Interesting.. a lot of DI's, I thought they were hard to find.

It seems they seek refuge over here

Maybe it's a Muslim thing?

Or maybe it's co-incidental...

or maybe the whole thing is just too vague?

It's very complimentary so people like to believe those things said really do describe them perfectly when in reality, perhaps they don't necessarily?

#Before you look at the thorns of the rose , look at it's beauty. Before you complain about the heat of the sun , enjoy it's light. Before you complain about the blackness of the night, think of it's peace and quiet... #

MakeMeRawr_6TeenF wrote:
Maybe it's a Muslim thing?

Or a being young thing? young and idealistic and wanting to conquer the world...

MakeMeRawr_6TeenF wrote:
Or maybe it's co-incidental...

or maybe the whole thing is just too vague?

It's very complimentary so people like to believe those things said really do describe them perfectly when in reality, perhaps they don't necessarily?

It will be vague as there are only 16 possible outcomes, so to an extent this will be like a horroscope.

As for its complimentary nature, it is trying to sell you the bigger book with more details. Would you buy it if the summary told you that you are a horrible person that should not be associated with in any way?

You wrote:

As for its complimentary nature, it is trying to sell you the bigger book with more details. Would you buy it if the summary told you that you are a horrible person that should not be associated with in any way?

That just backs my point.

And actually since you said that... it's weird because what MORE could the book possibly SAY? The summary is so detailed (and ott) that what is there left to say?

I imagine it would keep going on and on in it's flowery way about how awesome dreamy idealists are.

#Before you look at the thorns of the rose , look at it's beauty. Before you complain about the heat of the sun , enjoy it's light. Before you complain about the blackness of the night, think of it's peace and quiet... #

It would have more sections - and not all flowery - afterall you have paid for it, so it does not need to be so positive any longer. Different aspects of life, family, studies, challenges, conflict etc and how in each of them the person may react.

You wrote:
It would have more sections - and not all flowery - afterall you have paid for it, so it does not need to be so positive any longer. Different aspects of life, family, studies, challenges, conflict etc and how in each of them the person may react.

I dunno.

I've never had much faith in these things.

I don't like being categorised and put in a neat little box with a label on like these things aim to do.

Whats so good about being a DI?

OR

what quality makes them so rare?

:S

EDIT: just wanted to add, i dont like the name "dreamy idealist" its like someone needs to pinch me to wake me up to the real world! :/ and makes me think of like ppl believing in "fairytales" etc Fool

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

lol mines different to everyones.

nice to be unique.

Biggrin

Back in BLACK

mine too, so you're not so unique!

“O my people! Truly, this life of the world is nothing but a (quick passing) enjoyment, and verily, the hereafter that is the home that will remain forever.” [Ghafir : 39]

Hajjar wrote:
mine too, so you're not so unique!

yeah but your just an independant thinker.

Im a GROUND BREAKING thinker lol

much more special

Biggrin

:roll: i'm sure you are

I got the same as admin, but that test is a load of rubbish.

Don't just do something! Stand there.

Ya'qub wrote:
I got the same as admin, but that test is a load of rubbish.

Aah, so you are truly touched by greatness...

A good icebreaker atleast then, by the amount of replies..

No, I think there is some truth in there too - not the whole unabridged truth, but a small hint of it. Or even if it is totally wrong, it is a good read. Makes you think about yourself - how you are and how you ant to be.

Pages