Teacher arrested on suspicion of attempting to murder student

'Pupil murder bid' teacher held

A science teacher has been arrested on suspicion of attempted murder after a boy of 14 and two other pupils were hurt at a Nottinghamshire school.

Pupil Jack Waterhouse is said to be in a serious condition in hospital following the incident at All Saints' Roman Catholic School in Mansfield.

Science teacher Peter Harvey, 49, is being held in police custody.

Detectives have been granted extra time, until 2015 BST on Friday, in which to question him.

Det Supt Adrian Pearson said a weapon was used and there were a "number of witnesses".

Rad more @

On another site, some of the people commenting on that kids pic are suggesting that he probably deserved it...

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

You wrote:
On another site, some of the people commenting on that kids pic are suggesting that he probably deserved it...

Fool

Nobody's deserves that. Why would a teacher want to murder a pupil though? Fool

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
You wrote:

Fool

Nobody's deserves that. Why would a teacher want to murder a pupil though? Fool

No comment.

Don't just do something! Stand there.

murder a student?
if it was the other way round, it would be more understandble

"ThiS WoRlD Iz A PrIsOn 4 A BeLiVeR AnD PaRaDiSe 4 A NoN-BeLiVeR.........."

If I was you, I would be watching my back...

# Twilight Zone music #

By that what I mean is that when at school you would see some students go way too far - and if you never saw that, you could be the one that was going so far?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Lousy teaching.

I doubt they were taught how to teach...?

wednesday wrote:

Note: It was the 90's!

I don't get that. What has it got to do with anything? If it was the 1890s then fair enough.

Don't just do something! Stand there.

wednesday wrote:
On this note, does someone want to mention the importance of teachers in Islam?

Well once i was getting ready for school and i remember lookign at my planner and kinda mumbbling "great(!) ive got [that] teacher 2moro, i hope she isnt here" and my mum heard me and was like u dont wish she's ill or anything do u?! and i was like erm no. then my mum gave me a lecture about teachers in Islam anyway lol. She goes they're realy important and u should respect them and everything, after your parents they are the most important, or something along those lines...

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

There seems to be plenty of support for that teacher from students past and present - a popular person.

Weird.