Destiny.....

36 posts / 0 new
Last post

lol i wouldnt know were to start. al just have to show him the topic so he can read through it himself and try to understand the whole concept of it

Omrow wrote:
You wrote:
So... where do you stand on responsibility?

DO you think you are responsible for your own actions?

Nope.

How can a person be responsible for his actions if they were willed by God.

God is responsible for the things He wills.

Fairness is at the heart of Prophet Mohammed's teachings.

this was his strongest point and kept bringing it up evrytime i said something he didnt have an answer to. al just show him it and check his reaction

"ThiS WoRlD Iz A PrIsOn 4 A BeLiVeR AnD PaRaDiSe 4 A NoN-BeLiVeR.........."

You are thinking in linear time. Time itself is a creation.

If you are outside the hold of time, things would probably appear to be different - A full timeline of events could seem as fact rather that cause and consequence.

Breaking it down to something simple, just imagine something important happened yesterday, and you saw it happen and wrote it down. Now imagine that you get a chance to travel two days back in time. You travelling back in time - is that forcing those events that you saw to happen? no. The people involved still have free choice, but you know what they will choose.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

You wrote:

Breaking it down to something simple, just imagine something important happened yesterday, and you saw it happen and wrote it down. Now imagine that you get a chance to travel two days back in time. You travelling back in time - is that forcing those events that you saw to happen? no. The people involved still have free choice, but you know what they will choose.

That is a good xplaination!
well done you!

"ThiS WoRlD Iz A PrIsOn 4 A BeLiVeR AnD PaRaDiSe 4 A NoN-BeLiVeR.........."

You wrote:

If you are outside the hold of time, things would probably appear to be different - A full timeline of events could seem as fact rather that cause and consequence.

definitely the best explanation. made it much easier to understand. ive always thought of it as God knows what will happen but a person doesnt so they can still make their own choices which are what was always known by God. does that make sense or am i completely wrong? lol

...::: N?la :::...

nyla... wrote:
You wrote:

definitely the best explanation. made it much easier to understand. ive always thought of it as God knows what will happen but a person doesnt so they can still make their own choices which are what was always known by God. does that make sense or am i completely wrong? lol

yeah i think thats right and yeah Mr You that was the best explanation u shudve said it first instead of that clever sounding one which ddnt make any sense to me! lol

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

Pages