Dispatches: Pakistan's Taliban Generation

ok, the two-faced "scholars" and madrassah runners really pissed me off.

They say one thing in front of the camera, and totally different when the camera was a few meters away, a totally different story.

Moronic b!£!£"$ds!

The guy in the end also mentions how the children he recruits are 5, 6, 7 years old and described them as "tools to achieve the will of God". Kind of gives the "other" discussion about kids education a massive contrast.

I do wonder of all those that come to the UK asking for donations and other stuff and what they actually do with that money...

The young kid singing about carrying out a suicide bombing was kind of chilly.

"If you try to find me after I have died/you won't find my body whole/you will only find little pieces/and if God approves/He will put the body back together again"

(can anyone find a youtube sample of that?)

And then there were the two "best friends" - one who wanted to join the army, the other the Taliban, where both admitted if they met in the face of battle, they would kill the other.

Kind of makes you despair.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Just noticed that in docu a loudspeaker in one of the places is broadcasting says "...We will make our sons suicide bombers!, we will make ourselves suicide bombers!..." if they swap that around then things could be better?

also "...we are told the Taliban are getting ready to attack an army convoy..." would it not have been a good idea to warn those about to get ambushed?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

hmmmmm
I wasnt sure what to make of it
given the internation situation I think this is part scare mongering
on the other hand
this is a problem
Pakistna is a very diverse country n whilst diersity is good, it doesnt seem o b workin in the favour of pakistan
since its formation ppl have been fighting, each state within wants its own independent state

its so bad, india doesnt seem to hav these problems, yet pakistan does

1R4M wrote:
its so bad, india doesnt seem to hav these problems, yet pakistan does

- major problems, though no where near as bad as what Pakistan is going through right now, but they are less focussed on.

Plus India has been around alot longer than Pakistan.
By modern standards Pakistan is still a young country.

Back in BLACK

???

Seraphim wrote:
Plus India has been around alot longer than Pakistan.
By modern standards Pakistan is still a young country.

It IS
I agree
but theres been no stability since its formation