Jade Goody Dies

xSmurfy786x wrote:

What dyu guys make of her life..

That it's nothing to do with us in the slightest?

Don't just do something! Stand there.

Well, its the first "celebrity death" that was open all the way through to the media. ALmost like how with the advent of reality TV there were those that thought it would go to the exteme of watching people die.

However some person somewhere else will ahve the honourable mention of beating on the publicdeath scale - he shothimself on live television when he knew he was about to be arrested for his acts. Pulled out his sidearm and bang. Shot himself down.

Don't really care, but I am sure it will have some academics writing loads about what it means and all that stuff.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Is it just me or has everyone forgotten this is the same Jade who created an uproar in the country cuz of her racism? :? Lol!!

afzana_javed wrote:
Is it just me or has everyone forgotten this is the same Jade who created an uproar in the country cuz of her racism? :? Lol!!

EXACTLY!

Ding-dong the witch is gone.

Wat?.... too soon?

Back in BLACK

Seraphim wrote:
afzana_javed wrote:

EXACTLY!

Wat?.... too soon?

Thats nice, to see that you like to hold peoples mistakes and things after they've died.

SBF wrote:
Seraphim wrote:
afzana_javed wrote:

EXACTLY!

Wat?.... too soon?

Thats nice, to see that you like to hold peoples mistakes and things after they've died.

Let me ask you this: what exactly was she famous for?

By the sounds of it, she milked her fame till she died. She made a proper media circus out of her fight with cancer.

Back in BLACK

Seraphim wrote:

Let me ask you this: what exactly was she famous for?

By the sounds of it, she milked her fame till she died. She made a proper media circus out of her fight with cancer.

I dont really know what she was famous for, and I dont really think much of her death. There are lots of people dying in the world. If milking her fame was what she wanted to do before her death, then what is your problem with it? Just dont read about her if you don't want to, I didnt really know what was happening with her-just that she had cancer.

What do i need a reason to give a cr@p?

All she did was appear on Big Brother and then milk it in every fashion to make a quick buck. And now that shes died we're supposed to all fake niceness becoz thats the normal reaction to someones passing?

No thanx.

Back in BLACK

Regardless of her mistakes, she is a human at the end of the day.

Yeah people die etc, I feel saddened to see her children coz they lost their mother on mothers day (yes albeit some may not believe in this day). However she was a wife, a mother, a daughter perhaps a sister to someone out there so from this point of view it is sad, life does go on, her life would have touched those who loved her and were loved by her.

No point making nasty remarks about her, she's gone.

why say anything then? if you couldn't give a hoot then why bother opening your trap? don't say anything, simple as.

Seraphim wrote:
What do i need a reason to give a cr@p?

All she did was appear on Big Brother and then milk it in every fashion to make a quick buck. And now that shes died we're supposed to all fake niceness becoz thats the normal reaction to someones passing?

No thanx.

:roll:

you dont have to be fake niceness either.

Well Natasha Richardson died last week and nobody fussed about it even though she was a mainstream actress from acting royalty. where as Jade Goody, anobody who has done s*** and hasn'y contibuted got all the attention. it is sad that she died but come oof it what did she really do with her life, NOTHING.!!!!!

*dirol*''Biggy'*dirol*

She looked after her disabled, drug addicted mother when she was still a child. She obviously isn't that bright, yet she saw her chance for 'success' and went for it. I used to work with people who came from the same part of essex as she did, and I can't really say I blame her for her racism; its like a cultural norm for people who grew up there.

TBH if someone wrote a novel satirising 'Celebrity in the 21st century' and it was the story of Jade Goody's life, people would laugh at it, saying it's too far-fetched.

Talking ill about ppl after they die is not Islamic adab

also its because of Jade Goody 1000's of young girls are having tests for cervical cancer. SHE has created great awareness to this disease to an audience which doesnt have a care about anything. so before dissing her we should appreciate the above.

whether we like her or not, was she clever or not, what talent did she have etc..... its neither here nor there.... for her contribution to the above issue she deserves some respect i say.

wednesday wrote:
'Some respect' OR the respect that she earned/deserves?

what the heck does that mean lol

eg.. someones a druggy...he dies ..do you diss him and speak ill of him? and if the druggy has done good work talk of his good stuff not his bad stuff...

big bro wrote:
Well Natasha Richardson died last week and nobody fussed about it even though she was a mainstream actress from acting royalty. where as Jade Goody, anobody who has done s*** and hasn'y contibuted got all the attention. it is sad that she died but come oof it what did she really do with her life, NOTHING.!!!!!

Why the hate? I can understand apathy (because I am apathetic too), but hate? no. Do I sense some jealousy in there?

As for her not havign done much, if you consider he goal to be to acquire plenty of money (for herself or for her kids), I am quite sure she did pretty well in thar regard.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

The Prophet (pbuh) was asked:

Q: I'd like Allah(swt) to provide me with a protective covering on the Day of Judgement.

A: Do not uncover your fellow creatures faults, and Allah (swt) will provide you with a covering protection on the Day of Judgement.

"Whoever relieves a believer of a hardship of this life, Allah will relieve him of a hardship of the day of Qiyama. Whoever gives relief to someone in difficult (financial) straits, Allah will make it easy for him in this life and in the hereafter. Whoever conceals the fault of a Muslim, Allah will conceal for him his faults in this life and in the hereafter. And Allah is (engaged) in the aid of His slave as long as the slave is engaged in the aid of his brother. And whoever travels a road searching for knowledge, Allah will make his road to paradise easy for him. And whenever a group of people come together in one of the Houses of Allah, reciting the Qur'an and teaching it to one another, peace will descend on them, mercy will cover them, the angels will congregate in large numbers over them, and Allah will mention them to those around Him. And whoever is slow in application, Allah will not be fast in assigning its reward." (Muslim)

I did feel sad when I heard she'd passed away, because it is sad.

I don't really understand the extent of the nastiness directed at her tbh and find it quite shocking. Yes there was the racism incident but even then people have done much worse and she did afterwards actively try to correct her ways, which she didn't have to.

As for her milking her illness I'm not sure I agree with it all, but I do think it is commendable that she was trying to give her children as much financial security as she could in the only way she knew how to. I'm sure many of us would have had the same intentions. I haven't followed any of this but did find it quite touching when a couple of weeks ago I read in a magazine that she had paid her childrens school fees till they were 16 and she was really happy now that she had been able to do that. She said she hadn't had much of an education so that meant a lot to her.

She has raised awareness about cervical cancer, and got people talking about it and that is good alhamdulillah.

The life story of late reality TV star Jade Goody may be turned into a feature film, a spokesman for her family has revealed.

According to The Times, trustees of Goody's estate are eager for Catch A Falling Star - the second autobiography from the 27-year-old cancer victim - to be adapted into a movie, with Football Factory director Nick Love favourite to go behind the camera.

Danny Howard, one of the trustees of a fund set up for Jade's two sons, said: "Her story lends itself to a biographical film. She's captured the mood of the nation. We want it to tap into raising awareness of cervical cancer."

Jade died on Sunday after a short battle with cervical cancer.

source-

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:

Danny Howard, one of the trustees of a fund set up for Jade's two sons, said: "Her story lends itself to a biographical film. She's captured the mood of the nation. We want it to tap into raising money from her death."

Jade died on Sunday after a short battle with cervical cancer.

source-

Just edited your tying error.

you mean typing* error? lol Blum 3 and thanks for whatever u corrected altho i just copyed and pasted it Smile

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
you mean typing* error? lol Blum 3 and thanks for whatever u corrected altho i just copyed and pasted it Smile

:roll: (not at 'typing', about you not reading what I wrote - which was simply fantastic.)

LOL i did read it but it seemed the same, just re-read it though Smile Lol yep fantastic.

What is so wrong about them trying to make an extra bob or two?

You wrote:

expolitative; disrespectful; crass; cynical; boring.

:L

If you desire Allah to be persistent in granting you the things you love,, be persistent in doing the things that he loves - (Imaam Ahmad Ibn Hanbal)

Ya'qub wrote:
You wrote:

Last one I give you, but the first two, its of herself. Next two, point of view. for her, she is providing for those that are left behind. Can that count as noble?

You wrote:
Ya'qub wrote:
You wrote:

Last one I give you, but the first two, its of herself. Next two, point of view. for her, she is providing for those that are left behind. Can that count as noble?

I meant more about Max Clifford and the rest of her 'handlers' (i.e. parsites), as well as Hello! et al. Her kids is a different matter, but it ignores the thousands of other orphaned children around the country due to their parents dying of cancer. Couldn't any money that is made go to supporting them instead/as well?