The Revival-issue 3 - out now!!!

98 posts / 0 new
Last post

Asalamualaikum!

Just wnted 2 ask bout the Revival magazine

If this is issue 3 ur talkin bout,
hw cum we recieved issue 2 on saturday? :?

"Duniya toh badalti rehti hai...Ey mere Quaid tuh kabhi Na badal janaa"

issue 2? that was out in august!

where u get it from? issue 3 (eid not weed cover) is the current one.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

I cant view issue 3 online Sad Wacko

someone gave me the link to this magazine about 1 or 2 weeks ago.. I think its great MashaAllah, keep up the good work Smile

' Nay, verily! With me is my Lord, He will guide me ' {2662}

the online version becomes available soon after the magazine version

the magazine would probz have less effect if it were available at the same time

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

I will be putting the articles online soon.

Inshallah later on today.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

a friend told me that a nearby petrol station to them, in manchester, was SELLING copies of The Reviva :shock:

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
a friend told me that a nearby petrol station to them, in manchester, was SELLING copies of The Reviva :shock:

How can they do that?

It says 'FREE' on the cover.

"irfghan" wrote:
How can they do that?

It says 'FREE' on the cover.

unless they can't read.. Lol

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:

Thats probs becuz "The Reviva" is not "The Revival"....if they are you should go and beat them up, or are u too scared to do that wimp!?

lol, im no wimp! i dont know where the petrol station is, but somewhere in manchester....

and it was The Revival, and the price sign was stuck over the corner of the cover wher it says 'free'

scandal!!

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

Go sort 'em out Hayder!

(I would, but you're closer. So it's all up to you.)

GO HAYDER!!

lol

if only i was that dedicated to the cause..... Blum 3

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

salaam

i think everyone should have recieved their copies of the 3rd issue of the revival- if you havent got a copy yet then PM me asap.

For those of you who have read it then please give us your feedback, comments etc...

wasalaam

Will you be sending out extra copies, Ed?

i have people still on demand for some copies , irf and ed sort it out

All articles are now online:

I have also put online a pdf version of issue 2, so you can download that issue and see it exactly how it was actually printed (fonts permitting...).

can you not get issue 3 in pdf?

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

As soon as I have it I will put it on...

Do you have to be on the editorial team to submit an article? I've been working on an article for quite some time now..

Its not for any magazine in particular, i was just going to post it on these forums as a new topic but my sister thought it would be better if i asked if you might submit it in the magazine.

Its on this recent trend in youth (yob) culture and gangs etc.. How many people from the muslim youth are involved in it as well as others, I've backed my points up with hadiths and ayats from the Quran so its written from an islamic perspective.

send it the Ed and see what he says

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

Salaamz all, just finished reading the october issue of The Revival magazine (bit late I know :oops: )... I liked ALL the articles, the marriage articles are handy as a reference, and the Eid not weed is good, it makes us aware of some muslims get upto after the month of ramadan.

Iz it coz I iz muslim was great, especially the examples of how the prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) would help those in need, and not get angry and remain calm & patient when someone made a mistake.

keep it up Smile

' Nay, verily! With me is my Lord, He will guide me ' {2662}

"Admin" wrote:
All articles are now online:

I have also put online a pdf version of issue 2, so you can download that issue and see it exactly how it was actually printed (fonts permitting...).

I have now added the comic strip aswell. The pdf download will have to wait a bit.

Just wanted to say, this was the first time i read this magazine

and it was brilliant

i distributed it around college, as i think it was def worth reading

love the Ali wannabe and Jamal article, reminded me of a few people i know Biggrin

asslam alikum i just wanted to say allhamduliillah the magazine is really good. i know alot of people if you pass them a religious book, magazine e.g.t the message they don't look at it or cant bothered to go throught all the pages. but mashallah everyone i knew read the magazine. well my younger brothers never read anythinh when i gave it to them they read it constantly theyeven know what it says off by heart. i just wanted to say allhamduliilah it is a great thing you are doing for our youngsters.
assalam alikum
sister in islam

hikmah

In relation to the WALKING TALKING ADVERT FOR ISLAM, it is very true not everyone will embrace their religion. but you should be proud of who you are and tell others about it too.

should not denounce other religions but learn from them and teach them about ours. only then can we accept one another.

good examples used

Asalaamu alaikum

i received copies of the mag Jazak'Allah!

i think this issue is [size=18]GREAT!!!![/size] seriously bro'z/sista'z wel dun 4 duin yet another excellant job!!

the front cover iz kool...attracted alotta people 2 read it esp da brothers!!! no suprise der! lol

all the articles wer fab...the topic of marriage waz really well addressed and i personally loved the 1 about girl power!!!!!

im gona giv out copies@uni Insha'Allah+il be bak wiv da feedback!!!!!

Khudafiz!!

p.s. hope al ur rozay r goin okay...nearly ova tho Sad

Asalamualaikum!

I jus thought id thank all the revival team, i jus recieved the new issue yesterday, its TOP!!!

Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!

Salaam

you wouldnt believe it, but this Issue 3 got me the job today at the interview!

i knew takin it in with me would impress em, by 'eck, i cocked up the interview but i got the job!

i thank Allah swt he was a muslim, he asked what my look on life was in the interview (like wat kinda question is that?!).....i jus said i look at everything from a relgious perspective......he goes, so money dont motivate you (sales job....)...i said no lol, it aint the purpose of my life.

anyways, the interviewer took the magazine, and said he would show it to other recruits, sumat we should all get interested in spare time

yeah so basically what im sayin is......i messed up the interview but i got the job!

which means my fans (you)....may not see me to often unfortunately

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
Salaam

i knew takin it in with me would impress em, by 'eck, i cocked up the interview but i got the job!

i thank Allah swt he was a muslim, he asked what my look on life was in the interview (like wat kinda question is that?!).....i jus said i look at everything from a relgious perspective......he goes, so money dont motivate you (sales job....)...i said no lol, it aint the purpose of my life.

anyways, the interviewer took the magazine, and said he would show it to other recruits, sumat we should all get interested in spare time

yeah so basically what im sayin is......i messed up the interview but i got the job!

Woohoooo did you hear that no Haduy lets throw a party! Biggrin

Just messin, your sad sense of humour will be missed only if you manage to stay away which is gona be impossible...when do u start?

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
Salaam

woh woh woh

let me get this straight...

you left Express Gifts???

When did that happen?? Whats the new job??

Back in BLACK

Pages