Kashmir

I thought i wud do a thread on this since it is overtaking the Alif-Aleph thread.

"Med" wrote:
what viable solution is there to kashmir?

No viable solution save one, and peole are too chicken including myself to take it.

I hope that don't mean what i think it means med :evil:

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
ive heard some and you can even think of some yourself, but i wouldnt know right now. admittedly, i dont take much interest in the Kashmir situation. i wish them the best tho

what solution is that you speak of Med?

"Med" wrote:
I am fom kashmir, and kashmir holds a special place in my heart. My brothers both in deen and geographically just over the LoC suffer at the hands of the worshippers of the cow and the idol. There is one solution.

Will diplomacy give justice to abused women and abused children? Will justics be given to the widows and orphans? Will the brides who have their bridal night with hindu soldier get justice by shaking hands?

ALLAH FORGIVE US, for we are responsible for their suffering.

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
bro i agree with you entirely on kashmir issue, im not that educated on the recent dvelopments (if any), but i wish the best for the muslims there.

what is the solution you suggest?

Kashmir will never be resolved. Just like palestine. Well not peacefully.

IMO both sides have too much to lose to give anything away.

So he only solution is no solution, or a war where all of t is taken by one side.

Israel did manage to take all of Palestine, but somehow the resistance continued, but Israel will never full give it back. Just like in Kashmir, Israel will have nto be kilitarily defeated to get back palestinian lands.

Pacifism means everyone loses. With war, oe side loses more than the other. It still may be the lesser loser loses more than under pacifism, but the political gain is probably blinding.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Not every problem has a solution - that's what a plight is. They are common in international politics and can only be managed, not solved.

I suspect Kashmir and Israel are two such instances.

And med exactly what is this "solution" you are talking about?

There is no solution.

However the kashmir val;ley is predominantly muslim. It is too strategic for India to give over control.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
There is no solution.

Kashmir will be resolved. IMO.

Not because Pakistanis and Indians have realised that it's the right thing to do, but because there are financial benefits in it.

India is on course to become a major economic and political power. But it's precarious relationship with Pakistan is holding back the economic development of the whole of the Subcontinent.

The sooner Kashmir can be resolved, or seen to be resolved, the sooner India can concentrate on cementing its economic growth.

Pakistan wants to start doing serious trade with India so that it too can benefit from India's economic boom.

Everyone's a winner!!!

"Admin" wrote:

However the kashmir val;ley is predominantly muslim. It is too strategic for India to give over control.

India doesn't have to give it up. The most likely outcome of the current love-in is a maintenance of the status quo.

Pakistan is already beginning to take autonomy away from it's part of Kashmir and making it a more integral part of Pakistan proper.

All India has to do is give Kashmir, esp. the Valley, yet more autonomy.

"Med" wrote:
Will diplomacy give justice to abused women and abused children? Will justics be given to the widows and orphans? Will the brides who have their bridal night with hindu soldier get justice by shaking hands?

If your implying mass genocide then that is not an option. If we resort to this then what difference is there between us and animals. You can not do good by enacting evil. Diplomacy and peaceful talks is the only way as neither side wants an all out war, especially since both sides have nuclear capability.

Yes im aware that grave injustices occur in these lands but its a military controlled area meaning justice is available but as martial law. Killing more people will not bring back the people both sides have lost. It will not restore order to the land but will only bring more darkness.

Admin... you should know better. In war there are no winners only losers.

Back in BLACK

I never support mass genocide. NEVER. That is what makes us better than them. They resort to rape and starvation and torture. If we rspond to that with the same thing then Islam would be nothing but another power hungry ideology.

No we respond with the dignity that Islam teaches. We protect THEIR women from our soldiers better than they themselves could do, their orphans we raise as our own. But jstice must be done.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:
I never support mass genocide. NEVER. That is what makes us better than them. They resort to rape and starvation and torture. If we rspond to that with the same thing then Islam would be nothing but another power hungry ideology.

No we respond with the dignity that Islam teaches. We protect THEIR women from our soldiers better than they themselves could do, their orphans we raise as our own. But jstice must be done.

Med it sounds like all you are saying is "officially" genocide isn't such a good idea but under the table... well... you know.

Or but under the table... you get me.

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?

Quote:
I am fom kashmir, and kashmir holds a special place in my heart. My brothers both in deen and geographically just over the LoC suffer at the hands of the worshippers of the cow and the idol. There is one solution.

ALLAH FORGIVE US, for we are responsible for their suffering.

Okay from this post you talk about "only one solution" and rule out diplomacy as a means of Justice (even though they are unrelated ideas)

Quote:
what viable solution is there to kashmir?

No viable solution save one, and peole are too chicken including myself to take it.

And in this post you are saying that once again there is only one solution but you are too "chicken" to accept it.

And in this latest post you are talking about how genocide is bad, but "our" soldiers treat "their" women great and raise "their" children for them (who are they and where did they go?)

I'm reading these cryptic messages and definitely needing clarification.

The last time I was hearing about indescript "final solutions" it was a prelude to genocide - your "one solution" really isn't bringing me much comfort.

I expressed myself incorrectly. For the record.

Genocide explicitly or implicitly, under the table or over the chair is wrong.

The one solution is that when one side is vanquished, either the idolworshippers take all of kashmir and all muslims are dead, or the muslims liberate the valley.

Raising their women and children. Means that those hindu soldiers should deserve death. The soldiers, not the indigenous hindus. I am totally against the hindu civilians of kashmir being displaced or harmed in anyway by any outfit. But the soldiers are open targets. As a result a dead soldier leaves a widow and kids. My point is that unlike what the hindus do to msulim women and children we wont punish them for the sins of the father/husband. We will treat their women (the widows of soldiers/ war widows) with utmost respect, and their children will be looked after not punished cos their dad was a hindu dog.

Dont try lumping me with genocide. My point about justice is that with diplomacy the bleeding women and the tortured children will NEVER get even an ounce of justice, the hindu soldiers have immunity. Justice is for them to be punished, the soldiers, not the whole hindu populatoin. That is what I am saying.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

just to make sure, Med what do you say about the massacre of shia's at the Bari Imam shrine?

(ASB refused to answer that question after hinting just as you have...)

Mass murder is not needed.

Just a plebiscite. If a region wants to join akistan, let it. If a region wants o join India, let it. If a region want neither, if its a small region have dual control, if its a large region give it its soveriegnity. (Overall Kashmir is bigger than England...)

Its a simple solution, but not one that is acceptable to all. too much to lose if the verdict is a 'wrong' verdict.

NoWHERE have i said mass murder is needed. If liberating Kashmir means kiilling every single hindu soldier then so be it, thats not mass murder, that is a legitimate target of war. Plebiscite? Lol if the indians were gonna let kashmir have a plebiscite the issue would have been solved decades ago.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

True.

That is why you should only make reasonable demands.

regarding what happens in war, ofcourse the armies will try to kill the other army (and maybe people), but there is no point in discussing that, as that is war.

Just demand the reasonable peaceful solution, and if the enemy refuses you make them look stupid.