Bravery

39 posts / 0 new
Last post

Bravest thing i ever did was punch a dog that was attacking my lil brother.

When life offers you a dream so far beyond any of your expectations, it is not reasonable to grieve when it comes to an end.

Midnight wrote:

if my lil bro was being attacked i would be running and screaming for my big bro :oops:

SMILE! its charity Wink

Midnight wrote:

yup, brave that is.

I hope your bro was ok?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

On Worms 3D one of the phrases of the Russki sound bank is: "You're either very brave, or very stupid."

The bravest thing I've ever done? Hmmmm.... stood up to someone twice my size.

“Before death takes away what you are given, give away whatever there is to give.”

Mawlana Jalal ud Din Rumi

Wow, mashaAllah some very brave people we have in our midst Smile

I think bravery is subjective. Any circumstance that will or may cause you to face your fears or some harship, pain or anxiety calls for bravery and courage. What is brave for me may not be brave for another. We are all brave in some way or another Wink

May Allah shine sweet faith upon you this day and times beyond. May your heart be enriched with peace, and may your home be blessed always. Ameen.

Unless at the first sign of perceived adversity we decide to run for the hills...

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

The bravest thing I ever did that I can think of would be....mmm

Doing rock climbing for PE at high school and had to go all the way to the top even though I did not trust the person at the botton holding on to my rope. Sad

Stupid teacher made me go all the way! :x

Who is the cat of the Forum? MEZ!
Your damn right!

atleast you made it!

Pages