I don't like dogs.

Postman mauled by rottweilers as he delivers Christmas cards

Surgeons were battling to save the arm of a postman today after he was mauled by a pair of rottweilers while he was delivering Christmas cards in Cambridge.

The 54-year-old was attacked in Gazeley Lane, Trumpington, Cambridge, yesterday morning near a detached house in the quiet, suburban street. His life may have been saved by Anthony Lunn, a bricklayer, who tried to beat the dogs off with an iron bar before running one of them over in his van.

A police spokeswoman said the injuries sustained by the postman were “horrific” and that his arm was ripped by the powerful dogs. “He was very seriously injured and will be fearful about the use of his arm,” she said.

Mr Lunn, 44, said he intervened when he heard the postman screaming. "The police said we saved his life. But I only did what anyone else would have done,” he told the Cambridge Evening News...

Read More @.

Do you think this would have been less horrific if he was delivering a letter from the bailiffs?

KILL THE DOGS AND TURN THE FUR IN TO A COAT. SIMPLE AS.

*dirol*''Biggy'*dirol*

You wrote:

Postman mauled by rottweilers as he delivers Christmas cards

Surgeons were battling to save the arm of a postman today after he was mauled by a pair of rottweilers while he was delivering Christmas cards in Cambridge.

The 54-year-old was attacked in Gazeley Lane, Trumpington, Cambridge, yesterday morning near a detached house in the quiet, suburban street. His life may have been saved by Anthony Lunn, a bricklayer, who tried to beat the dogs off with an iron bar before running one of them over in his van.

A police spokeswoman said the injuries sustained by the postman were “horrific” and that his arm was ripped by the powerful dogs. “He was very seriously injured and will be fearful about the use of his arm,” she said.

Mr Lunn, 44, said he intervened when he heard the postman screaming. "The police said we saved his life. But I only did what anyone else would have done,” he told the Cambridge Evening News...

Read More @.

Do you think this would have been less horrific if he was delivering a letter from the bailiffs?

hahahahahah,, this makes a funny story

no offence to the post man though,

I dont like dogs either
but i live next door to a woman who has those police dogs

A debt collector.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

SOMEONE WHO COMES TO UR HOUSE AND TAKES ALL UR STUFF TO PAY OFF DEBTS.

*dirol*''Biggy'*dirol*

2 types of bailiffs

Ones that belong to the court the other private bailiffs that are instructed by companies. Private bailiffs cannot forcibly enter someone’ premises without a court order (known as a walk in possession order).

No not the gum drop buttons! – Gingy