Secret Santa?

Salaam

Does everyone have this at their workplace?

do you all take part in it ?

i got mine today..... my luck ...i got my manager lol

wasalaam

I dunno if every workplace does it. But mine does.

Lucky for them, im excellent at picking out gifts Wink

Back in BLACK

Yeah, I remember something from before about you being quite thoughtful when buying gifts.

I think though that some people are quite hard to buy for. For most of my friends, siblings, relatives it's ok but one of my sisters and a couple of aunties I always tend to ask what they'd like me to get them. As a girl I find it quite hard to buy stuff for my brothers, luckily they always say exactly what they'd like, normally a couple of months previous to their actual birthdays.

We don't have a Secret Santa at work, just exchange cards but the manager always gives us all a small gift, normally a box of chocolates to me and a bottle of wine to everyone else.

My sister has it at her workplace and she always moans she buys really good stuff for her person but gets back something which has had little thought put into it.

Ed, how much do you have to spend? You haven't got long to think about something. And buying for your manager could be a good thing. Smile

You, I remember you mentioning you had this at you workplace last year I think. What did you end up getting, and what did you get from your Secret Santa? Smile

Well, I had thought of taking part, buying something thoughtful. But it did not work out that way. the final day, got to work and realised I had not brought anything in. We were all given a top budget of £5.00 so I asked the manager for an envelope, stick a fiver in it.

The secret santa that got me a gift was thoughtful though and gave back exactly what I wanted. A (different) fiver in a different envelope.

Worked out quite well. symmetry in motion.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

You wrote:
Well, I had thought of taking part, buying something thoughtful. But it did not work out that way. the final day, got to work and realised I had not brought anything in. We were all given a top budget of £5.00 so I asked the manager for an envelope, stick a fiver in it.

The secret santa that got me a gift was thoughtful though and gave back exactly what I wanted. A (different) fiver in a different envelope.

Worked out quite well. symmetry in motion.

LOL, u joker!

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi