United v City

42 posts / 0 new
Last post

And shit is shit. You can call it s***, or 'ploppies', but it's still shit.

Don't just do something! Stand there.

personally I have no problem with people using bad language. as long as it is not every other word or letter and the sentence makes sense and is NOT insulting another individual.

The mods that be may disagree though.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Omrow wrote:
This "Power of silence" does not know the power of humour.

i was thinking "you actually find that funny?!"

but then i thought everyone finds different things funny and i dont understand ur humour so in a way ur statement is correct.

*erm i dont know how do add more than one quote in a comment :S so to everyone else...

i ddnt realise anyone else did swear but i dont think they should. and especially whilst trying to make a pont i think its pathetic especially as he was more or less swearing people. i think they way Noor swore was different, still wrong but not as wrong and she can carry on if she wants as its not/or not meant hurt anyone, if u get wot i mean.

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
Omrow wrote:

but then i thought everyone finds different things funny and i dont understand ur humour so in a way ur statement is correct.

*erm i dont know how do add more than one quote in a comment :S so to everyone else...

i ddnt realise anyone else did swear but i dont think they should. and especially whilst trying to make a pont i think its pathetic especially as he was more or less swearing people. i think they way Noor swore was different, still wrong but not as wrong and she can carry on if she wants as its not/or not meant hurt anyone, if u get wot i mean.

No i dont get what you mean. What the hell is wrong with you? You originally complained about the language Omrow was using and Noor (thank you for owning up to what you said) who has done the same as what Omrow did is being given a pat on the back for it. :?

From where im sitting its called giving out special treatment and i hate ppl who do that. Im absolutely appalled and disgusted by your behaviour!!!! In future if you cant apply the same rules to everyone keep it shut please.

No not the gum drop buttons! – Gingy

Sounds fair. same standards everywhere.

(and that rhymes too).

Saying that, I do understand how some words can be more taboo than others.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Ya'qub wrote:

I doubt you'd be so lenient if this was about Arsenal.
  • It can never be satisfied, the mind, never. -- Wallace Stevens

Joie de Vivre wrote:
Ya'qub wrote:

I doubt you'd be so lenient if this was about Arsenal.

She didn't say it about Arsenal, she said it about university.

Don't just do something! Stand there.

Naz wrote:
ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
Omrow wrote:

No i dont get what you mean. What the hell is wrong with you? You originally complained about the language Omrow was using and Noor (thank you for owning up to what you said) who has done the same as what Omrow did is being given a pat on the back for it. :?

From where im sitting its called giving out special treatment and i hate ppl who do that. Im absolutely appalled and disgusted by your behaviour!!!! In future if you cant apply the same rules to everyone keep it shut please.

ok sorry, maybe i wasnt fair and everbody should be treated the same.
BUT u totally didnt understand what i said and i cant see how u could possibly call that "patting someone on the back" and me giving special treatment - thats riduclous!

can't u see the difference between what Noor said and what Omrow said?
i wasnt saying Noor should be saying this ""still wrong" << i think u failed to put this in bold too. but she wasnt swearing at anyone.

and how can u b more appaled by my behaviour than the people actually using this language?!

anyway im SORRY next time i think EVERBODY shouldnt swear!

now can we get to the actual topic now?!

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

Mancheter United are World club Champions! Biggrin

The Champions Are Back On Top Biggrin

West Brom and Arsenal didnt do bad yesterday either!

Pages